d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
Thx for your game. Really nice animations! Can u please tell, next sequel meaning is next update or another game? Or maybe another chapter of this game? P.S. Sorry for my English, it sucks i know :)

Reactions: JanusParadox

virgin boi

Feb 14, 2019
tags says 3d but comments say differently and i cant find a decent gameplay video to show the actual thing , is it point and click like adventure of willy or whatever the name of that game was? or like an actual 3d game as last barbarian or wild life or sth ?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
tags says 3d but comments say differently and i cant find a decent gameplay video to show the actual thing , is it point and click like adventure of willy or whatever the name of that game was? or like an actual 3d game as last barbarian or wild life or sth ?
It's in the style of a point and click adventure with the character that can walk around. Think Mystery of the Druids or something like that. Environments look like still images with a 3d character. All sexy stuff are videos.

heizy

Dec 10, 2019
I can't get into the web which has the walkthrough, is there someone please give me the walkthrough? I really don't know the password of the gate in the cave.

Sebs19

Mar 18, 2020
I can't play Veronica's living room videogames, she says that she has no time for it but i remember i could play them in the early version of the game. Do some of you know how can i play them? I've completed everything of the main story.

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
I can't play Veronica's living room videogames, she says that she has no time for it but i remember i could play them in the early version of the game. Do some of you know how can i play them? I've completed everything of the main story.
Hey Sebs19

The visual novel you played in the introduction will contunue in the part 1: Death And The Maiden.

It will be available in one of.the next updates. The story will be sligjtly changed but the essence will be stay. Also visual novel will have improved graphics.

You do not have to play introductory part again. Just download part 1: Death and the Maiden and continue playing and the game where Veronica had no time to play, will be available in the next updates

Last edited:

Sebs19

Mar 18, 2020
Hey Sebs19

The visual novel you played in the introduction will contunue in the part 1: Death And The Maiden.

It will be available in one of.the next updates. The story will be sligjtly changed but the essence will be stay. Also visual novel will have improved graphics.

You do not have to play introductory part again. Just download part 1: Death and the Maiden and continue playing and the game where Veronica had no time to play, will be available.
Thanks for answer, i wanted to play it all over again so i could remember well what happened, very good game by the way, pretty interesting history.

Reactions: JanusParadox

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
how to get away from the damn laptop... I can't see a back button .. only see a usb insert option when try move mouse all round..

got it.. have to shut down the laptop.. damn

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes