ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Are you playing with the patch? Because a wife who likes an incest game where the MC likely going to fuck his 3 daughters is one helluva wife. :love:
yeah i play these games like the rest of you do ... he's hates some games i hate thats lets say over the top ..... but she doesn't mind i play them ... i guess i should tell you all honestly she 67 and i'm 60 been married for a long time and we have 7 kids all grown and moved out ,, thank god .. lol .. love our grandkids all 6 of them ... dam almost forgot about the 2 great grandkids ,, the wife kinda pointed that out to me ... shit i forget alot

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So...question for the dev, Dammed: how long do you expect updates will take? I'm not asking in the typical, "update soon?", kinda a way, I just like to know when to anticipate new updates for my favourite games (which this has now become one of), i.e. every month, 2 months, 3 months, etc.

nightblood

Jan 18, 2018
That damn letter. That damn letter made my eyes tear up. That's the first time that that's happened to me for this type of game, and also the first time in over 2 years. Give Gracie back, come on mate! I know that it'll probably never happen, but damn it! Never even got to say goodbye. But then again, that might've been even more painful to watch.

It just hurts imagining what could've been if the MC just pulled over or something and never got in that car crash. Could've had a happy life with Gracie and the triplets.

A new favorite game of mine has entered the arena, brimming with potential. With all that said, I'll be watching this game's progress with great interest!

Reactions: VOYEUR

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Not considered to be an adult but have the since of mind to know what it is and what can happen.

The age of consent is the age at which a person is considered to be to to .
That's not the same when we're talking about legal. Legal in these games means being an adult lawfully, and the lowest of the bar for that is 18 years old. Age of consent is another thing, that does not matter in these cases. Btw consent bar is 14 in my country, but if you'd start to create sexual games with 15 year olds, you'd be in a massive trouble legally.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah i play these games like the rest of you do ... he's hates some games i hate thats lets say over the top ..... but she doesn't mind i play them ... i guess i should tell you all honestly she 67 and i'm 60 been married for a long time and we have 7 kids all grown and moved out ,, thank god .. lol .. love our grandkids all 6 of them ... dam almost forgot about the 2 great grandkids ,, the wife kinda pointed that out to me ... shit i forget alot
sorry but i don't believe a word you said :D

• Haha
Reactions: SenPC and EZ8lt

StarKid

May 31, 2017
Man this game Is gonna be great. The writing is fantastic, it managed to make me tear up a few times and bond with characters you only knew for an hour. There's so much potential here I cant wait.

Also that's one hell of a cliffhanger.

• Love
Reactions: SrRK

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Dammed Great start to the game really looking forward to more and was the pregnancy tag for the story wise or is it planned at some point ?

Reactions: SrRK

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
was the pregnancy tag for the story wise or is it planned at some point
Huh? Have you played the game? We already had some pregnancy... :p
Well, we didn't see someone being pregnant, but we did have an active part in someone becoming pregnant, and now it's all about facing the consequences...

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Huh? Have you played the game? We already had some pregnancy... :p
Well, we didn't see someone being pregnant, but we did have an active part in someone becoming pregnant, and now it's all about facing the consequences...
Yes I have played the game asked if it’s just going to be story or planned future content and wouldn’t really call the consequences :love:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
something I don't understand ...
What's the difference between
- Original F95 alone
- together with "incest patch"
- together with "mod" ??

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes