Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
"Radiant" is a term for the angular measure of mathematics.
The game "Radiant" is therefore also about mathematics.
More precisely: about biological mathematics!
---------------------------------------------------------
Here's the first Radiant math problem:
Three girls turned 18 on April 7, 2020.
Her mother Grace was pregnant on March 5, 2005.
Question: How long did the pregnancy with the three girls last?
:)
Here's the very simple reason why you're entirely wrong:

screenshot0007.png

The game doesn't specifically say the current events are set in 2020, it is set "many years" after 2015.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i can understand the debate over the girls ages ... take into account the time in a coma almost 10 years ( what the games states ) rehab at least 1 year ... then learning alot about photography become successful in it .. so total the coma and rehab say 11 years .. learning photography and becoming successful say at least 6 to 7 years .. would indeed make the girls 17 at least .. most likely 18 ... thats how i figure the Dev. got his default answer of 18 ... :)

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
I don't why people is making fuss about age stuff, just put any age you want and done, if you don't like it, here some people who like this game, gl to both of dev. I can't wait for next update

Reactions: ImperialD

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
What's the music in the beginning (the dancing scene)?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I don't why people is making fuss about age stuff, just put any age you want and done, if you don't like it, here some people who like this game, gl to both of dev. I can't wait for next update
Its not really a fuss. Its one guy either trolling or just being dumb, or both.

Reactions: a1fox3

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have the impression that everyone who responded to my grotesque math puzzle feels attacked.
Why that? Why didn't anyone grin and had joy and say the result?

Why do these three girls need to have a age ? That would not be necessary.

Have a look at what others are doing:
DmD. My Sweet Neighbors. Neko Paradise. Maou Sama.
Here, a girl from Maou Sama.

When someone asked about the age, he was told:
"Sorry, Pixel girls don't have a birth certificate." And, the problem was solved.

Last edited by a moderator:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I have the impression that everyone who responded to my grotesque math puzzle feels attacked
No, we feel your entire premise is kind of silly, since you seem to think the game is set on the day it released which is an absurd assumption that makes everything else you wrote meaningless.

Reactions: Drew Anderson

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Radiant is a great game so far. Beautiful characters, an interesting story, decent visuals, content wise very satisfying first version and I hope that later episodes will be long as the first one. Also the tags are very promising. Shocked at the ending and now I'm eagerly waiting for next update.

Reactions: Infidel and SrRK

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Now that's a start! Impressive. Triplet cuties harem. 3 different kind of events depending on psyche points.

Dayum what's to criticize? Oh wait, just the "little" fact that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does at least the nurse have a reappearance? Or maybe if on the darkness/obedience route make Liv dye her hair darker and wear blue contacts?! ;)

Reactions: SrRK

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Amazing intro. Very engaging characters, good renders and it hits right in the feels. I had to go out and support right away :) Can't wait to see how this develops.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Now that's a start! Impressive. Triplet cuties harem. 3 different kind of events depending on psyche points.

Dayum what's to criticize? Oh wait, just the "little" fact that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does at least the nurse have a reappearance? Or maybe if on the darkness/obedience route make Liv dye her hair darker and wear blue contacts?! ;)
We will revisit Gracie multiple times throughout the game in the player's dreams. I understand this is of course not the same/not ideal, but I do think it's better than nothing. :p

Loveshanks

Mar 13, 2020
Hello!
I'm Laura, lover and streamer of lewd games.

I'll be doing a live stream of 'Radiant' starting shortly (at 1am UK time, about 30 minutes from this posting, check time conversions if confused)
Head on over to to check it out
And if you could sign up to the site and follow me while you're there I'll be extra grateful.

<3

Reactions: SrRK and rf96

coolhyena

May 7, 2019
Wow, i'm general more of what they call a lurker. But this was so good I have to comment.
First time I felt so compelled by the story that I forgot the whole reason I started playing... ( I mean come on we're all here for some mental stimulation right? ;)

Reactions: ImperialD and SrRK

coolhyena

May 7, 2019
"Radiant" is a term for the angular measure of mathematics.
The game "Radiant" is therefore also about mathematics.
More precisely: about biological mathematics!
---------------------------------------------------------
Here's the first Radiant math problem:
Three girls turned 18 on April 7, 2020.
Her mother Grace was pregnant on March 5, 2005.
Question: How long did the pregnancy with the three girls last?
:)
Actually, you're wrong for other reasons... Radiant is not a mathmatics term of angular geometry. you are thinking of the radian... no T.
A radian is a measure of angular sweep such that it arcs across a sweep length equal to one radius distance. An example: if 2 Pi is the total measure of sweep for an arc that covers 360 degrees, then 2 Pi radians is equal to 360 degrees.

It is however a term in physics referring to the transfer of energy across a volume from a source. Usually in a straight line.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Like what, having the MC's and one of his daughter's kids be Gracie?
Imagine another girl was in a coma and her soul passed on... and Gracie's soul occupies her body. MC who has dealt with rebuilding one's life after an extended coma is called in for advise and the girl starts to realize she recognizes him for some reason and seems to have memories of him and his daughters...

Ok, so I was joking before, but now this seems like a good idea :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I have the impression that everyone who responded to my grotesque math puzzle feels attacked.
Why that? Why didn't anyone grin and had joy and say the result?

Why do these three girls need to have a age ? That would not be necessary.

Have a look at what others are doing:
DmD. My Sweet Neighbors. Neko Paradise. Maou Sama.
Here, a girl from Maou Sama.

When someone asked about the age, he was told:
"Sorry, Pixel girls don't have a birth certificate." And, the problem was solved.
FYI I've removed the picture from your post. That picture is from an off-site patch for that game, not from the game itself, and is not content allowed to be posted here, thanks.

Reactions: a1fox3
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes