3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
"How about we have a contest? If I win, Rin divorces you, and becomes mine..."
SOLD to the dark skinned NTR gentleman for free. It's like when your junk on the side of the street gets taken before you have to call a guy to pick it up.

SB192

Sep 14, 2022
damn depressing end.... Cant MC just kill all of them and torture Endou for going so far ? The only game i played that the MC become rage after cuckold went to far was ' cheating wife mikiko ' he killed all 3 of the assholes 1 by 1, but i still think this game cuckold was the one taken too far... shittt, now im damn depressed

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
The game looks good.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Man, I really, really liked this "5 Days of separation: after story"... Although in general I wasn't a big fan of his other game Jeopardy's "after story", because I thought they were going to be happy and together after all that trauma but... In the end it all came back, and I liked it but it made me sad, honestly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing that made me think quite a bit is... Why it is 400mb? It really is very short and I thought it would be much longer for that size

Reactions: Diegoz

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
One thing that made me think quite a bit is... Why it is 400mb? It really is very short and I thought it would be much longer for that size
I suspect it's for the same reason most RPGM games are large despite having little to no content.
They keep the entirety of the original assets in the game despite using little to none of them, effectively just bloat.

Reactions: Diegoz
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes