4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Hello
Does anyone know how to fix the flash in the animations of the automata in the collection room?
I have the steam version and the latest kagura patch does not solve those problems

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Hello
Does anyone know how to fix the flash in the animations of the automata in the collection room?
I have the steam version and the latest kagura patch does not solve those problems
Yeah, latest Kagura patch actually makes things worse. All they had to do was swap names on two files. Instead they tried to fix the code, and did so badly. My version has the fix.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Yeah, latest Kagura patch actually makes things worse. All they had to do was swap names on two files. Instead they tried to fix the code, and did so badly. My version has the fix.
yes I just saw it, thank you very much for solving this problem, I wonder why kagura doesn't have programmers as good as you, thanks

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
yes I just saw it, thank you very much for solving this problem, I wonder why kagura doesn't have programmers as good as you, thanks
Honestly, they wouldn't be able to afford me.
I don't think their business model works if they need to pay a lot on software engineering. They expect the original author to fix most of the issues.

Reactions: elasahel

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you for your work on this game. Your help is very much appreciated.

ElGhoulGamer

May 5, 2021
finished the game within 3 hours (without looking at all the cg scene) , fast simple , supremely INTERACTIVE .

if anyone has problem completing the game , just tag me ,and i will put a walkthrough here .

not gonna lie , it is fun . and thanks to anon translation , you can totally understand the diagolue .
I'm stucked with Lapti, i've only escaped once and i have no idea how to do it again
Please do the walkthrough

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Can someone give a brother a hand, came back to this game after not playin for a while and forgot how to initiate bad ending for enemies? Whats the key I have to press when I run out of hears, I'm stuck in a perma loop of ejaculating and resetting the bar to fill up again as if I had a heart left even though I don't

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Can someone give a brother a hand, came back to this game after not playin for a while and forgot how to initiate bad ending for enemies? Whats the key I have to press when I run out of hears, I'm stuck in a perma loop of ejaculating and resetting the bar to fill up again as if I had a heart left even though I don't
if you are playing the story for the first time the story mode, just let the loop repeat at least 2 times and then press the X key, if it does not work with that key do it with the Z

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Press the x key energetically before the bar turns pink that should remove the loop Postscript the post I answered above, don't pay attention to it, I thought it was another thread I'm following and the games are the same xD

MaxC246

Jun 9, 2021
I literally just discovered this game after seeing a video of the 6 breasted bear automata elsewhere. Whoever created that animation is a freaking genius! Everything about it is perfect.
Did the same person create all of the animations or did that task get split up? I’d really like to find out who made Bear-girl and commission them for more stuff just like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Succubus Farm 1.02.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
Windows194.8M
Linux199.6M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Special Note:
Thanks to Evilbeef for the German translation, this is a first cut of supporting multiple languages.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
Windows194.8M
Linux199.6M

Special Note:
Thanks to Evilbeef for the German translation, this is a first cut of supporting multiple languages.
Thank you for your work!

Kevatia

Jul 20, 2020
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
Windows194.8M
Linux199.6M

Special Note:
awesome work tysm!

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes