4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
impossible for me to play it I gave up I tried to modify the regional parameters in Japanese, used a local emulator, I extracted with winrar, I also tried with bandizip, I downloaded 4x the games on several sites I still have the same Problem with this name I looked for it in the game tileset it is not found in all formats I have not seen it:

likesbootyok

Jun 29, 2020
Succubus Farm 1.02.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
Windows194.8M
Linux199.6M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Special Note:
Thanks to Evilbeef for the German translation, this is a first cut of supporting multiple languages.
hey thank you <3

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Dang, the game's fap scenes were top notch for sure, animation as well as the sound! But the story... don't get me wrong, the story was definitely good, but the ending wasn't satisfying for me since it kind of left an undefined variable, which I really don't like, if they extended it a bit to show the aftermath I'd be glad.

I'm not saying the ending was garbage, but I don't like the mysterious of an ending (for those of you wondering if he escapes, yes he does) since it bugs me.

Either way, do download it, the scenes are a beauty no kid!

I'm not sure if I'll fap to it anymore though, usually after finishing a game I just can't fap to it anymore...

Nov 24, 2017
Could anyone please point me towards a similar game where the main character is this young, extremely-feminine and cute boy? The main character in this one really scratches several itches. Extra points if said game is similar to this one.

PsyKL0NE

Aug 5, 2021
I may be stupid, but whenever I extract the .rar, it just seperates the game into two folders. I don't know what to do at this point

ZeroSamaX1160

May 25, 2020
Hello, I have a question
I open the game and run normally, but after a short time all the sound/audio of the game is gone, it goes silent
I'm in the middle of a scene where (for example) there is voice dialogue and all the sound goes away at once (voices, sound effects, background music, everything)
Is there a solution?
Is it a gambling problem?
Or is it something I have to install on my PC?
Why does this happen?
Thanks for reading

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes