4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
I also hqve the same problem. Anyone know a fix?
you can, but the rest of the game will be slow. What you do is you go in the joiplay settings, you turn off webgl and you turn off ruby 1.8 (the app then uses 1.9 version which is not stable). But because you turned off webgl, the rest of the game will be slow.

Last edited:

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Someone on 4chan's monster girl games thread made a post about a steam community user posting a screenshot showing a bat in the gallery room with a symbol above it indicating there should be a CG H scene.
Anyone know anything about this? is it a secret scene? I found the steam post and I thought of just messaging the guy but it was in Portuguese.
EDIT: A reply said that the bat is a part of the game in the automata lab where it takes you to a room but there's no bonus, hidden or extra scene, uncertain why it's showing in the gallery in this screenshot though, probably a glitch.
steam post.jpg

Last edited:

Kiwiezs

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone have a full save they can share, the one posted before has a problem where is just says failed to load: audio/bgm, thanks in advanced

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Pretty easy, never lost any heart, just pressed Shift to run like hell and spammed "Z" and left click when I was trapped; then I used the invisibility frames to escape the levels. Didn't bother with hiding. Game finished in 90 minutes. Played 1.02.02 BTW. I'd share a savefile but IDK where to find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Kiwiezs

Feb 6, 2020
Pretty easy, never lost any heart, just pressed Shift to run like hell and spammed "Z" and left click when I was trapped; then I used the invisibility frames to escape the levels. Didn't bother with hiding. Game finished in 90 minutes. Played 1.02.02 BTW. I'd share a savefile but IDK where to find it.
Its in Succubus Farm\www\save thats the save folder

FrackaMir

May 19, 2017
Anyone has file? Noby is gone and the file is on that site

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
you can, but the rest of the game will be slow. What you do is you go in the joiplay settings, you turn off webgl and you turn off ruby 1.8 (the app then uses 1.9 version which is not stable). But because you turned off webgl, the rest of the game will be slow.
A small price to pay

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Succubus Farm [v1.01] [Dieselmine / Kagura Games] - Original Size: 911MB

Download PC (162MB) :

This release is tested, if you get errors then you using old savegames.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah, latest Kagura patch actually makes things worse. All they had to do was swap names on two files. Instead they tried to fix the code, and did so badly. My version has the fix.
how did you see what they did wrong? did you use the translate++ program or something else?

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes