4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

LucidSaiko

Sep 1, 2019
milking room e charm magic bullshit is literally inescapable what the fuck. By the time it even lets me struggle she's already fucking grabbed me.
edit: Had to use cheats to turn my walkspeed to 1 just so I could break free.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MortimerScharf

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Scary sexy girls play lots of games with boy a perfect game for halloween, i love monstergirls.. they are the best, just would love a game there male mc is not running from them but beeing friends with them i mean the entire walking around feeding sperm could also work without "reverse rape" whatever, i mean if they just let him work free keep him healthy and happy he would not even try to escape, succubus need to learn this, i mean most boys would love them if they would just ask, why the fuck always pick the one boy that wants to run away, also if they let him walk free and keep him healthy and all he would never want to run, for real i wished we get a game that lets you explore monstergirl world with sexy hungry succubi and you feed them in exchange for exp or something maybe find a way to work toogether you see make love not war, whatever

Redsiela

Sep 24, 2022
i downloaded the game fron steamunlocked, but it doesnt show any of the scenes, do i have to downloed it from a different source?

Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
For those on joiplay who can't veiw scenes. Install the COMPRESSED VERSION on top of the latest version, disable WebGL and you will be just fine

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
anyone knows a game with good art like this one ... this one has a great art but I fkin hate the unskippable defeat secenes
well first of you can use the code " 1145 " with the d girl to skip to every chapter of the game if you realy want to skip some scenes, just give her the code takes you to a chapter select house, well second most dieselmine games look like this fucking sexy monstergirls with big boobs in sexy art, besides that i would say we do need more games like this and maybe try succubus academia very similar story and art.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
FULL SAVE HERE
Save 1 is most main areas if you want to replay those or something.
Save 2 is right before the end.
Gallery should be unlocked.

Here you go.
The save you sent doesn't work. Just so you know for the future: If you see a save folder have "global.rpgsave" or "common.rpgsave" you need to include those in your full save or the game won't 'see' the save you send people. The save you sent doesn't work, just so you know for the future.

Stirzor

Jun 3, 2020
Hi, playing the game I noticed that the two pixel animations in the laboratory where you are surrounded by ass and boobs respectively are swapped and don't play correctly (while all other scenes seem fine). Is there a way to fix this? I downloaded the compressed game (from the link posted Jun 3) and extracted it after setting area and language to Japanese...

Stirzor

Jun 3, 2020
I've been looking for it but can't find it. I'm still looking...
Instead I noticed that the unofficial patch says "version 1.02", so which is the latest version?

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes