4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Stirzor

Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, although I ended up exploring the whole thread and there is one other version after the one you posted:
Succubus Farm 1.02.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Special Note:
Thanks to Evilbeef for the German translation, this is a first cut of supporting multiple languages.
Anyway for some reason the pixeldrain download doesn't work (it starts but then stops halfway through), so I'll keep v1.01.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Thank you, although I ended up exploring the whole thread and there is one other version after the one you posted:
i didnt link you to that post for you to download a patch, i did this to show you how to fix this bug its so hard to read few words?

What's really bad is this doesn't fix the issues. To fix the issue do the following:

1. Go to www/img/characters/
  2. Rename automode_write.rpgmvp to automode_write3.rpgmvp
  3. Rename automode_write2.rpgmvp to automode_write.rpgmvp
  4. Rename automode_write3.rpgmvp to automode_write2.rpgmvp
    That fixes the flashing images on the pink automaton as well.

Jan 5, 2021
Scary sexy girls play lots of games with boy a perfect game for halloween, i love monstergirls.. they are the best, just would love a game there male mc is not running from them but beeing friends with them i mean the entire walking around feeding sperm could also work without "reverse rape" whatever, i mean if they just let him work free keep him healthy and happy he would not even try to escape, succubus need to learn this, i mean most boys would love them if they would just ask, why the fuck always pick the one boy that wants to run away, also if they let him walk free and keep him healthy and all he would never want to run, for real i wished we get a game that lets you explore monstergirl world with sexy hungry succubi and you feed them in exchange for exp or something maybe find a way to work toogether you see make love not war, whatever
There is a game just like this actually. You feed monster girls your semen and then you become friends (with benefits, mind you)

https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-affection-v1-09e-diary-of-sakiba.49948/

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Dunno made it through the game ... kinda feel like its contraproductive to tie the intercourse strictly to losing the game but at the same time this is also a way to go considering i kinda had fun ...hell i even tried no "death" runs until i made it :KEK:

Really a shame that descriptions, screenshots and "tags" dont really tell you a lot about the game,
After playing for about 30 min i went to steam and bought the game because unlike most ero games this one kinda lit a spark.

Last edited:

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
So i have a question when you get caught by the girls are you supposed to see a animation or a picture cause i see nothing and when i try the game over pink mist at the beginning i just get asked if i want to return to the last checkpoint soooo is there something wrong or is it supposed to be like that?

Jan 5, 2021
So i have a question when you get caught by the girls are you supposed to see a animation or a picture cause i see nothing and when i try the game over pink mist at the beginning i just get asked if i want to return to the last checkpoint soooo is there something wrong or is it supposed to be like that?
definitely wrong mate, there are animations every time a girl catches you

Dranxx

Apr 17, 2022
i have a problem with the scene at collection room, i cant escape the scene wherever i click, someone know to fix?

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Im new to this game and i allways like asking for some easy Cheats so i can clear the game faster~ and i can go and fl- i mean enjoy the game soo anyone can recco some cheats? tnx~

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
Im new to this game and i allways like asking for some easy Cheats so i can clear the game faster~ and i can go and fl- i mean enjoy the game soo anyone can recco some cheats? tnx~
Bruh you don't need cheats for this game trust me, just hold shift for speed.
There's a gallery unlock code in the thread too.

LexyTheSexy

Feb 22, 2018
Cool bug keeps happening where whenever i play the game for like 4 minutes it spams me with "Cannot load tracksoundandout-of-persontracksound(10).rpgmvo" so thats nice

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes