RPGM Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga [Ch. 1] [Olympus]

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
LOGO.png

Overview:
Experience a new take on the Succubus Covenant series as you play as a Warlock, summoning Demons and Angels to do your bidding as you rise through the ranks of a powerful and ancient organization known only as The Veil.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-20
Release Date: 2021-04-15
Developer: Olympus - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 v0.2
Language: English
Other Game: Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1618948614749.png 1618948669064.png 1618948698810.png 1618948732623.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Someone already leaked and it was upload here.

You guys can now play the first chapter of Warlock Saga.
Tell me your thoughts about it and above all, I hope you guys enjoy it.

Support us if you can, we want to expand even more. A manga series is the next step I want to take.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Well I'll give it a try since covenant was good. But since there's no sex description tags like vaginal sex or whatnot I'm not gonna get my hopes up right now content wise lol.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well I'll give it a try since covenant was good. But since there's no sex description tags like vaginal sex or whatnot I'm not gonna get my hopes up right now content wise lol.
There are multiple scenes of blowjobs, vaginal and anal sex in this release alone. I am guessing the mod will update it at some point.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That's some good looking art......
..thanks for the share....

Reactions: p0m

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The artstyle in this game looks different than the other one from this dev. Definitely giving it a shot.

Especially if the chick in the bath does take off her clothes...

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Yeah decided to give it a go. Can't really get along with it. The sex scenes are actually quite abnoxious. Because the green glowey energy drain is absolutely horrible looking in this art style Coupled with the character cumming every 2 lines of the scene followed by screen flashes that occur so often and so intensely that they feel like they gonna give me a headache. Also it all goes the same route .. Nice until you cum then OMGDRAINWTFOTL. So far I have had absolutely NO opportunity to roleplay either. In Covenant the initial choices and silent protagonist made me feel like the the character was more my own. But in this game the character and even the name is not only set. But he's annoying. Constantly alternating between overconfidence and cowardice. The flat color art style is really off putting too. I'll give it another try later maybe .. But to be fair not being able to name your character in a game without voice acting is just .. lazy.

Just feels like this game should never have happened in return for more of the previous game.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes