RPGM Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga [Ch. 1] [Olympus]

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Yeah decided to give it a go. Can't really get along with it. The sex scenes are actually quite abnoxious. Because the green glowey energy drain is absolutely horrible looking in this art style Coupled with the character cumming every 2 lines of the scene followed by screen flashes that occur so often and so intensely that they feel like they gonna give me a headache. Also it all goes the same route .. Nice until you cum then OMGDRAINWTFOTL. So far I have had absolutely NO opportunity to roleplay either. In Covenant the initial choices and silent protagonist made me feel like the the character was more my own. But in this game the character and even the name is not only set. But he's annoying. Constantly alternating between overconfidence and cowardice. The flat color art style is really off putting too. I'll give it another try later maybe .. But to be fair not being able to name your character in a game without voice acting is just .. lazy.

Just feels like this game should never have happened in return for more of the previous game.
This is a side game focused on characters that are important to the main series as a whole. This is why they have personality and name. They are important for the series as a whole and will appear on the main series.
Differently, Aeolos is your avatar in the mains series. You can shape him to the way you like it.

I didn't want to create SC Main series 2.0
This is a different take on it. Telling the story and origins of important characters in the series.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Artwork is not bad, but the game is incredibly boring...

The characters are uninteresting, there is no good story, combat is repetitive, minimal amount of items, no experience or levels, buying those few existing items requires an incredibly long and tedious farming of essences. I applaud the author for trying to go in his own original direction, but this really isn't the right way.

In addition, every sex scene is exactly the same.
It seems that every man has at least 5 liters of sperm in him, and the constant red flicker really hurts my eyes.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Tell me your thoughts about it and above all, I hope you guys enjoy it.
A manga series is the next step I want to take.
my thoughts:
repetitive rpg garbage with a few cgs, not worth my time:cautious:
you also reuse a lot from your other game...

but i guess your main goal is to milk as much money as possible anyway:rolleyes:
decker out:cool:

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
This is a side game focused on characters that are important to the main series as a whole. This is why they have personality and name. They are important for the series as a whole and will appear on the main series.
Differently, Aeolos is your avatar in the mains series. You can shape him to the way you like it.

This is a different take on it. Telling the story and origins of important characters in the series.
Yeah not to be rude but I read the description XD. There's still no point in the game right now. It's just .. bad to me.

I can forgive a lack of roleplaying to a certain extent but the main character is annoying and unrelatable. He switches back and forth between being an arrogant douche and a cowardly wuss sometimes several times in the same conversation. It's really REALLY jarring. And doesn't make me identify with him at all. The "relationships" between the character and the summons are clearly meant to appeal to the exact same fetishes of pleasure domination and submission as the first game. Which is a wasted opportunity.

Not only that but i've yet to see a single bit of banter between the summons and the npc's MC is the only one who talks with the summons being just silent party members outside of direct main quests. The relationship development between mc's and the companions is a joke. Fudge em twice and their attitude does a 180. The sex scenes are poorly written with overuse of visual effects and the art for them is poor. The compositions aren't very appealing and the flat colours just look incomplete and out of place. The expressions aren't good either.

This game will probably get some traction due to being better than most of the stuff out there .. Not that that's saying much. But I think in it's current state it's a far cry from enjoyable for a lot of people.

Please understand that the reason I'm being this critical is I really did enjoy the previous game. I just want to scream at the screen "YOU CAN DO BETTER!!" I wouldn't bother extensively critiquing some throwaway title.

Oct 5, 2019
A lot of content for a first release. I'll admit, I wasn't a fan of the art at FIRST, but it grew on me once I started to get the full roster. One small tidbit I enjoyed was the party members talking to each other as you go to new/different locations, as well as the choice to actually NOT die during Succubus scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will admit, the post combat "Healing" scenes did get a bit repetitive, so skipping them felt more like a chore.
Overall, I very much enjoyed the release!

Also, is there any content left after

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
A lot of content for a first release. I'll admit, I wasn't a fan of the art at FIRST, but it grew on me once I started to get the full roster. One small tidbit I enjoyed was the party members talking to each other as you go to new/different locations, as well as the choice to actually NOT die during Succubus scenes.
I will admit, the post combat "Healing" scenes did get a bit repetitive, so skipping them felt more like a chore.
Overall, I very much enjoyed the release!

Also, is there any content left after
You can go to the Village of Najja again, and it will be under the control of The Veil. In there a new merchant arrived.
He'll sell you your first concubine.
Although after buying her you will receive a message saying that the game is over. But you can still choose to continue playing and go back to the Ziggurat to enjoy your first concubine.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

Reactions: Indubio

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah the artwork really took a nosedive huh? Cursed Forest is 100x better
It's a very brand new game that's trying something different with it's art.
How about you give it and the devs some time.

Plus, the art doesn't look too bad at all.
Art looks great. Certainly above the average standard for male protagonist games.

Yeah but some people wont play that other game, just let us name the MC.
I certainly prefer this one since MC at least can have the Succubi as his girls unlike the other one.

Oct 5, 2019
You can go to the Village of Najja again, and it will be under the control of The Veil. In there a new merchant arrived.
He'll sell you your first concubine.
Although after buying her you will receive a message saying that the game is over. But you can still choose to continue playing and go back to the Ziggurat to enjoy your first concubine.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game!
Sadeeda is the concubine I take it? For some reason she showed up in the bedroom before I even started the 'Final' mission, so I never got the "End of game" message.
Thank you though!

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes