RPGM Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga [Ch. 1] [Olympus]

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

alien300

Aug 17, 2020
Oh boy...I love this more than Zions "product". And I must say...these jiggling tits and ass...could drain me always dry xD
Back in 2021, I told Zion that if he at least put physics in the game, this game would be in a whole new dimension. But unfortunately, he chose not to take my good advice. I suppose he had his reasons, but if I was part of this project, I would have made sure that every succubus in every single scene had some form of physics.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes sir, correct my fellow Succubus Hunter in combination with VEED.IO. it took me 3 mins on each picture to get the wobble effects, and then it took me 2 mins in VEED.IO to convert everything. A total of 5 mins, it is literally that easy.
I knew it. I used to use wobble on my phone so I could bring my waifu wherever I went. I haven't edited text yet but if it's that simple I have to try it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alien300

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Not zion products btw. Respect to all artists that made SC popular. But zion is a sht. Without arts sc is nothing.
I agree. Without the original artist this game would be nothing +the gameplay is making me so mad, its so SLOW! Had to install mtool for speed hack

I think these are the options for a rpg maker game:

1. use live-2d and customize it for your needs. Problem is, the artist NEEDS to know how to draw for live2d animations.Very expensive. Example is NTR Knight.
2. Create A LOT of CGs, animation will play at like 2 fps (its atleast better than just 2 pictures for a entire h-scenes). Example? Every second game that has the animation tag.
3. Make "stretch" animations. You basically just stretch some parts of the picture and do that multiple times, Shrift 1 and 2 is a good example.

there are probably a lot more options, I just dont know them. For example circle tekua games have very good animations, but idk how they did them.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
anyone know when the next update for this game is?
First Tribal update would be final for SC
Secondly need to wait SC;Warlock-saga maybe...... 2 months? not sure.

then Zion focusing Warlock saga. so i would say......... 3-6 months?
maybe Summer? maybe Autumn?

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
First Tribal update would be final for SC
Secondly need to wait SC;Warlock-saga maybe...... 2 months? not sure.

then Zion focusing Warlock saga. so i would say......... 3-6 months?
maybe Summer? maybe Autumn?
Replace months with years :D

Reactions: Daehorn
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes