RPGM Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga [Ch. 1] [Olympus]

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I know that many supporters gather here when they can't support us in a specific month, but I couldn't let you guys out of this news. Here is my way of thank you all for your support, even though this year have been pretty dry, content wise:

So, I decided to contact Shiki (Psy_G2) and ask him if he could work on a succubus for the game!

He said 'yes'! So, to close the first game with a golden key, Chapter 5 will have a succubus made by none other then the god of succubi at this point, Shiki himself!

And the best parts are:

-The art will be uncensored!

-It will be Shiki first breast expansion scene (that I am aware of)!

1672003249532.png

This was the only way I could find to thank you all for the support, because I know how you guys love Shiki's art.

Hopefully I can contact Renatan one day too, his art is amazing!

Really guys, thank you for all your support!

Full body here:

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
I know that many supporters gather here when they can't support us in a specific month, but I couldn't let you guys out of this news. Here is my way of thank you all for your support, even though this year have been pretty dry, content wise:

So, I decided to contact Shiki (Psy_G2) and ask him if he could work on a succubus for the game!

He said 'yes'! So, to close the first game with a golden key, Chapter 5 will have a succubus made by none other then the god of succubi at this point, Shiki himself!

And the best parts are:

-The art will be uncensored!

-It will be Shiki first breast expansion scene (that I am aware of)!

View attachment 2263307

This was the only way I could find to thank you all for the support, because I know how you guys love Shiki's art.

Hopefully I can contact Renatan one day too, his art is amazing!

Really guys, thank you for all your support!

Full body here:
congratulations and thanks for the update!
curious so wanted to ask , zion of olympius have you heard of or like any of these artists?
as some of these artists have been in same doujin and games as shiki and theres a chance that you may like their art and work they make if you like shiki!
i also like shiki too so glad to hear that he got to make a succubus for this game!
since your games are multi artist types of games where new artists can be introduced for new characters , i think that these artists would make for some nice characters and scenes for your future updates and games :

shuz othello ice " reccomend for oneesan type and short stack imouto type succubus that makes the guy into short "shota" type character using magic as a part of how she gets life force and semen from men (highly recommended for paizuri , for scenes where paizuri transition into vaginal sex after at least 1 ejaculation) "
syroh fukuneko mof mof "cat girl succubus possible maybe?"
amashun inbitrogadan "unsensored amashun sex would blow everyones mind (one of many lolitachannel doujin circle artists) "
muimui "one of lolitachannel artists"
upside down stand erection "one of lolitachannel artists , also has his own circle called stand erection"
circle anco
daijyobi kenkyuujo kato
oohira sunset
shu yuzu "one of lolitachannel artists"
takahama "one of lolitachannel artists"
ikk "one of lolitachannel artists"
dorachef
andou hiroyuki
minamino sazan
hiroyuki kai
nukomashi dou
ellshed
komekouji
alexi tits! kakuretenai "god of paizuri. can also do vaginal sex , but whenever youre feeling generous to give extra paizuri fanservice in your games for your fans that like paizuri then hes your man , highly recommended for paizuri. his succubus characters in monster girl quest , especially rami are very popular among fans of monster girl/succubus themed doujin"
cool kyou shinja
tarankobu
hatomame ago "this hatomame to be specific since there is 2 artists named hatomame on dlsite "
mokugyuutan
haganef "THICC"
doskoinpo "his type of content might be up your alley and he is just like you in that doesnt like paizuri"
payanikov/wafflini
kurowana "nice for vaginal sex and breast sex animated sex scenes"
succubus/ Succubus/posts

pyonpyonmaru
monakapai
denka/denka plus
higetora
sawatei
borschtdoll "recommended for huge breasts succubus that uses hypnosis powers to get the sex she wants"
belko
2-G many people love and miss this artist since the softhouse seal grandee days "before the group went under and became cryptoseal (yome nft) " it would make many suprised and happy to see 2-G in your games!
black metal u1
nakayohi mogudan "if he is not too busy with making art for eden ritter dmm online game "
chomikuplus
teddyjack
yukaedeno "recommended for succubus that lactate/ scenes where girls lactate during sex"
tri666
amazonamazon "THICC"
sugoifire "another great hypnosis artist"
sagamimo/sagamimok "great for succubus that uses fellatio. amazing fellatio artist. also a artist seen in lolitachannel"
negija "THICC also a artist in lolitachannel doujin"
iron chain council his art and animations are amazing and although he is working on a new game called fallen castle and has some other stuff planned to release before that game , it would be amazing and a small miracle in of itself if he could be a artist for a succubus and scene in your games , especially animated sex scenes. coming off of the fallen noble 2.00 update the animations are as hot as kurowana animation at times even hotter in my point of view"

M&M hot artist duo they make some amazing stuff. their russian girls are the best. when they draw girls wearing gothic lolita and wearing lingerie they look gorgeous!

koku

さんぢぇるまん・猿 "the artist in splush wave games and who draw the mermaid succubus in the game succubus academia. the way he draws breasts , especially during paizuri is incredible , they look so big! sugoi dekai mermaid yabai oppai desu wa! "that tit fuck looked like it felt so good , that guy died of happiness for extreme pleasure overload from the paizuri

"

suzumori kuroku "the way this artist draws cleavage is jaw dropping! his sex art is vivid and highly appealing! i could die happy if could get to see his art in a erotic doujin game! i know there are many people who would not hesitate to buy a doujin game that has suzumori kuroku art and sex scenes in it. if you manage to have suzumori as a artist for your games it would be recommended to have more than 2 sex scenes and have at least 1 paizuri scene.

also wanted to say that maybe in the future games and updates there would be a more sadistic succubus that likes to slowly toy around with her prey sexually through slow sexual pleasure kind of like how the girl drastic from killdoya r/ doya story r would do in her scenes.
example would be where a succubus sexually toys around with the guy getting a few ejaculations out of him through 69 paizuri through use of orgasm denial until the volume of sperm is too great to restrain by the succubus magic then wrings the rest of him out using the vagina.
that way it would be able to give some sadistic breast sex fanservice while also giving the usual vaginal sex succubus action that everyone loves about the games "this applies to all of succubus conveant series not just to warlock saga"
i see orgasm denial in erotic doujin and games but rarely for vaginal sex or paizuri , usually see it in hand job/foot job , rim job and things like armpit and leg job sex and the type of stuff that doskoinpo tends to make. the last time i saw orgasm denial vaginal sex in hentai content was imouto paradise 3 the animation episode 2.
these artists being in your games if they accept would make for incredible fanservice since there are a lot of fans of these artists out there and would be drawn to your games if they make characters and scenes for the games!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
congratulations and thanks for the update!
curious so wanted to ask , zion of olympius have you heard of or like any of these artists?
as some of these artists have been in same doujin and games as shiki and theres a chance that you may like their art and work they make if you like shiki!
i also like shiki too so glad to hear that he got to make a succubus for this game!
since your games are multi artist types of games where new artists can be introduced for new characters , i think that these artists would make for some nice characters and scenes for your future updates and games :

shuz othello ice " reccomend for oneesan type and short stack imouto type succubus that makes the guy into short "shota" type character using magic as a part of how she gets life force and semen from men (highly recommended for paizuri , for scenes where paizuri transition into vaginal sex after at least 1 ejaculation) "
syroh fukuneko mof mof "cat girl succubus possible maybe?"
amashun inbitrogadan "unsensored amashun sex would blow everyones mind (one of many lolitachannel doujin circle artists) "
muimui "one of lolitachannel artists"
upside down stand erection "one of lolitachannel artists , also has his own circle called stand erection"
circle anco
daijyobi kenkyuujo kato
oohira sunset
shu yuzu "one of lolitachannel artists"
takahama "one of lolitachannel artists"
ikk "one of lolitachannel artists"
dorachef
andou hiroyuki
minamino sazan
hiroyuki kai
nukomashi dou
ellshed
komekouji
alexi tits! kakuretenai "god of paizuri. can also do vaginal sex , but whenever youre feeling generous to give extra paizuri fanservice in your games for your fans that like paizuri then hes your man , highly recommended for paizuri. his succubus characters in monster girl quest , especially rami are very popular among fans of monster girl/succubus themed doujin"
cool kyou shinja
tarankobu
hatomame ago "this hatomame to be specific since there is 2 artists named hatomame on dlsite "
mokugyuutan
haganef "THICC"
doskoinpo "his type of content might be up your alley and he is just like you in that doesnt like paizuri"
payanikov/wafflini
kurowana "nice for vaginal sex and breast sex animated sex scenes"
succubus/ Succubus/posts

pyonpyonmaru
monakapai
denka/denka plus
higetora
sawatei
borschtdoll "recommended for huge breasts succubus that uses hypnosis powers to get the sex she wants"
belko
2-G many people love and miss this artist since the softhouse seal grandee days "before the group went under and became cryptoseal (yome nft) " it would make many suprised and happy to see 2-G in your games!
black metal u1
nakayohi mogudan "if he is not too busy with making art for eden ritter dmm online game "
chomikuplus
teddyjack
yukaedeno "recommended for succubus that lactate/ scenes where girls lactate during sex"
tri666
amazonamazon "THICC"
sugoifire "another great hypnosis artist"
sagamimo/sagamimok "great for succubus that uses fellatio. amazing fellatio artist. also a artist seen in lolitachannel"
negija "THICC also a artist in lolitachannel doujin"
iron chain council his art and animations are amazing and although he is working on a new game called fallen castle and has some other stuff planned to release before that game , it would be amazing and a small miracle in of itself if he could be a artist for a succubus and scene in your games , especially animated sex scenes. coming off of the fallen noble 2.00 update the animations are as hot as kurowana animation at times even hotter in my point of view"

M&M hot artist duo they make some amazing stuff. their russian girls are the best. when they draw girls wearing gothic lolita and wearing lingerie they look gorgeous!

koku

さんぢぇるまん・猿 "the artist in splush wave games and who draw the mermaid succubus in the game succubus academia. the way he draws breasts , especially during paizuri is incredible , they look so big! sugoi dekai mermaid yabai oppai desu wa! "that tit fuck looked like it felt so good , that guy died of happiness for extreme pleasure overload from the paizuri

"

suzumori kuroku "the way this artist draws cleavage is jaw dropping! his sex art is vivid and highly appealing! i could die happy if could get to see his art in a erotic doujin game! i know there are many people who would not hesitate to buy a doujin game that has suzumori kuroku art and sex scenes in it. if you manage to have suzumori as a artist for your games it would be recommended to have more than 2 sex scenes and have at least 1 paizuri scene.

also wanted to say that maybe in the future games and updates there would be a more sadistic succubus that likes to slowly toy around with her prey sexually through slow sexual pleasure kind of like how the girl drastic from killdoya r/ doya story r would do in her scenes.
example would be where a succubus sexually toys around with the guy getting a few ejaculations out of him through 69 paizuri through use of orgasm denial until the volume of sperm is too great to restrain by the succubus magic then wrings the rest of him out using the vagina.
that way it would be able to give some sadistic breast sex fanservice while also giving the usual vaginal sex succubus action that everyone loves about the games "this applies to all of succubus conveant series not just to warlock saga"
i see orgasm denial in erotic doujin and games but rarely for vaginal sex or paizuri , usually see it in hand job/foot job , rim job and things like armpit and leg job sex and the type of stuff that doskoinpo tends to make. the last time i saw orgasm denial vaginal sex in hentai content was imouto paradise 3 the animation episode 2.
these artists being in your games if they accept would make for incredible fanservice since there are a lot of fans of these artists out there and would be drawn to your games if they make characters and scenes for the games!
Thanks!

But to be honest, I brought Shiki not only for his art, but also for what he represents for succubus and energy drain in general.
It wasn't just "oh, his art looks great!"
It was the fact that the guy basically started the energy drain thing. He was doing stuff like that since 2008.

I avoid artist that I can't communicate well because language barrier is a real thing...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: tenneybox

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
Thanks!

But to be honest, I brought Shiki not only for his art, but also for what he represents for succubus and energy drain in general.
It wasn't just "oh, his art looks great!"
It was the fact that the guy basically started the energy drain thing. He was doing stuff like that since 2008.

I avoid artist that I can't communicate well because language barrier is a real thing...
i understand that completely as shiki does have the enery drain/life drain succubus motif thing going about his stuff and shiki fits right in to any doujin or game about monster girls and or succubusses.
i like shiki art and succubusses as well as his paizuri so it was a delight to hear of shiki included in this game.

i get it with the languaga barrier being a concern , there is translators like google and bing even though they are meme levels of bad like sora the troll shows in his videos.

but they can at least help communicate with japanese artists.
i do use translator like google to chat with japanese artist like alexi and payanikov on sites they use and the message gets through , despite my not knowing japanese.

the language barrier affect me strongly , but i defy it by ignore it and use translators.
there are some artists in that list that are starting to learn english "alexi , monakapai , teddy jack" and some that use translators to understand message in japanese.

the artist "pixiv@ succubus " on fanbox seemed like a match made in heaven for your succubus games just like shiki is due to that succubus also makes lots of succubus content , but he isnt as well known as shiki is tho....

succubus prison was a good game with shiki art.

for example monakapai and payanikov shows intrest in making erotic games too "although payanikov seems hesitant to start due to how complicated the process is to do on his own (code and other techincal stuff) " , using his original characters , maybe you could help them out by giving them tips and insight on process of making the game and stuff and they could also in turn help you understand japanese better so that language barrier wont be as intimidating to you as it is right now "for any other japanese artists other than shiki"

battle fuck games lately have been getting more spotlight and intrest by creators , perhaps one of your succubus conveant games could be a battle fuck game in the future. best case senario that battle fuck succubus conveant game could be as popular as succubus academia with the right combination of artists and scenes "at least 70% vaginal and or anal sex 30% breast sex"

as having any combination of artists from those i mentioned alongside the artists you currently use would make for exciting games that appeal to and draw in all kinds of fans. just like this news of adding shiki designed succubus will in time draw in fans of shiki to your game.

also forgot to mention these artists :
hoshino darts makes great monster girls. loved his robot girl art in vanadis game
K2友の怪 みずき draws very thicc and curvy girls , absolutely love his precure stuff. his vaginal sex scenes are very vivid the girls legs and teighs pop out at the viewer alongside the vagina during vaginal sex scenes in his doujin. it would be very hot to see mizuki art of a girl dominating a man sexually "succubus" in your games.
as the nature of your games featuring succubus that dominate men to get their life force , if mizuki were to design a succubus and make scenes for your games it would be like turning mizuki into a doskoinpo doppelganger in a way. since mizuki doujin typically has the girl being dominated by the man and your games it is the other way around , lol.

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
about my post recommending artists :

i know that you zion of olympious is not a fan of paizuri , but in my mind at the time when making that message , there was ideas where scenes that start off as paizuri "to stun the man until he has no energy left to move or escape/fight back" through a few breast sex ejaculations then she finishes him off with either a combination of changing from fellatio to vaginal sex or all in vaginal sex until the end.

as i understand that for you vaginal sex is the main dish.
in the same light that alexi views paizuri as the main dish.
at first i loved paizuri more than anything else.
but now i like paizuri and vaginal sex equally but in the end paizuri is still my favorite fetish.
succubus games i found tend to have a lot of paizuri so i am drawn to games with succubus characters in em.

paizuri in games like these are more to arouse the man more through making him cum one or 2 times then take the penis into vagina when he is at peak erection from the paizuri.

where as the weaker succubus and side characters do paizuri from start to finish.
the major characters , bosses and final boss/super boss defeat/temptation and scenes mainly stick to vaginal/anal sex with some fellatio sometimes.

maybe for guest artists who are known for paizuri like alexi and shuz and cool kyou shinja perhaps their succubus character would be all in on paizuri , regardless of if they are just a optional fight or if they are a major boss or final boss in one of your games in the future.

its just a thought to ponder on when starting process of art for thenext part of this game and or the main/bigger series? succubus conevant "generation (insert number here) "

it would be rather kinky to have duo succubusses who when player loses to by battle or temptation they enter a paizuri + vaginal sex scene where it starts off as paizuri then the 2nd girlcomes in and puts the tip of penis in her vagina and constantly takes it out and puts it back in like a onahole.

i seen scenes like that before but they are very rare but also very hot as it is both vaginal sex AND paizuri at the same time in 3p/threesome succubus sex! 2 succubus drain life force through sex at the same time faster than one.

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
also for fellatio succubus characters : elf k
mizumizuni
and ごくとくん
like sagamimo these 3 do amazing fellatio and mizumizuni also now does fellatio animation on his fanbox.
these artists are great for fellatio and paizuri fellatio sex scenes that succubus who use fellatio and paizuri fellatio "if they have huge breasts"

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
This game has the 2 things i love the most big boobs and monstergirls, story is nice game plays good very fun a great game, just kinda never a big fan of the entire "sex - fight - go game over - humilation stuff", i am trying to say i prefer riddles to solve and stuff to explore i do not know, still this game is awesome, also played eden crest, from same dev the best adult rpg i ever played, girls all have diverse personality every woman in it very unique and colourfull, the dev understands what we want there is a lot that keeps youplaying even if you are not jerking off almost like pokemon but with hentai, succubus monstergirl games are always awesome. 9 / 10

alien300

Aug 17, 2020
Hey I wanted to find out if there is a mobile apk version of this game for android, if anyone knows please let me know thanks.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes