RPGM Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga [Ch. 1] [Olympus]

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Errr... no? lol

Demons in SC are never love interests. + I'll have people accusing me of NRT since when you defeat an enemy they proceed to suck them dry.
NRT? I know it's not what I'm thinking but I am still worried.

As for succubus love interests, I would like to see MC encounter a parody of Luka and Alice from Not-Monster Girl Quest. Not-Luka would tell MC all about how he plans to win the war on succubi with the power of friendship as Not-Alice stands there looking at Not-Luke like a tasty meal. MC/ The player could respond with "That is asinine, you need to return to the village now and run away from that monster is clearly luring you into a trap" or "Go touch fluffy tail". Either way. MC would later encounter Not-Luka in a horrified drained state being teased by Not-Alice and the other succubi who ambushed him.

Gaurill_

Mar 29, 2021
excuse me but after beating the boss of chapter 1 and talking to ishtar where do you have to go exactly?

bobbofly

May 20, 2020
Ihhh... giving it 4.5/10. Maybe I'm just still grumped out at zion for pulling the animation out of Covenant & that's coloring my perception of this game. Hard to say. It might grow on me with continued play - who knows?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ihhh... giving it 4.5/10. Maybe I'm just still grumped out at zion for pulling the animation out of Covenant & that's coloring my perception of this game. Hard to say. It might grow on me with continued play - who knows?
Wait for the new update. WS isn't in the best shape right now. I need to update the art and gameplay.

Reactions: bearhuglover28

bearhuglover28

Dec 3, 2021
CAN YOU ADD A SCENE OF THE BLUE HAIR SUCCUBUS SQUEEZING THE HUNTER IN A BOTH ARMS PINNED BEAR HUG WHILE HIS dick is INSIDE HER LARGE BREAST LIKE THEY DID WITH THIS MONSTER GIRL ^_^ BTW YOU'RE GAME IS AWESOME

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
CAN YOU ADD A SCENE OF THE BLUE HAIR SUCCUBUS SQUEEZING THE HUNTER IN A BOTH ARMS PINNED BEAR HUG WHILE HIS dick is INSIDE HER LARGE BREAST LIKE THEY DID WITH THIS MONSTER GIRL ^_^ BTW YOU'RE GAME IS AWESOME
That looks awesome. I could see a succubus in SC doing that to a horrified hunter. In SC he would have a horrified look on his face knowing the moment he give up is milk his soul is going to go with it.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I saw the spoilers on patreon hehe
Who is the artist? It seem different from the ch1 art
I'll announce all the artists I work with soon. But there were changes in everything.

Warlock Saga original artist is helping me with the series as a whole. Characters, weapons, monsters, etc.
So I called more to draw the girls for WS.

Reactions: PaYrO212

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
I beat the succubus and summoned nemorosa...is the game now done or is there something to do? Nemorosa killed the dudes in the oasis, but now i'm a bit lost.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I beat the succubus and summoned nemorosa...is the game now done or is there something to do? Nemorosa killed the dudes in the oasis, but now i'm a bit lost.
If you conquered the first area for the veil, the game is done for now, yes.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes