RPGM Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga [Ch. 1] [Olympus]

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Jan 28, 2022
So no one gonna send full save links and just out paragraphs of reviews there's someone with save but idfk what to do it spawned at a desert where there's nothing and only ninjas wtf pls send save

• Angry
Reactions: HotshotGG

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Wait... are the summons your love interests?
You must be thinking Poke'mon Hentai Edition... Or Warlock Saga but idk if I would call them "Love interests" there.
In Warlock Saga, you have succubi, concubines and a main love interest (she'll appear later on).

Succubi are your sexy weapons. No love interest at all among them as they feed/have sex with other men.
Concubine are your main lovers, that are in the story just for you.
The main love interest will appear later, where there will be a true relationship.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
In Warlock Saga, you have succubi, concubines and a main love interest (she'll appear later on).

Succubi are your sexy weapons. No love interest at all among them as they feed/have sex with other men.
The main love interest will appear later, where there will be a true relationship.
Can we train our succubi??

Mar 28, 2022

What about imp girl??? Can she be the love interest, cause I like her the best

Mar 28, 2022
Errr... no? lol

Demons in SC are never love interests. + I'll have people accusing me of NRT since when you defeat an enemy they proceed to suck them dry.
I forgot that, but she's also my favorite character so far and Im bummed out there isn't going to be a romance route for her. She doesn't even kill you if you have sex with her, cant you make an exception. Prettyyyyy pleasssssss :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I forgot that, but she's also my favorite character so far and Im bummed out there isn't going to be a romance route for her. She doesn't even kill you if you have sex with her, cant you make an exception. Prettyyyyy pleasssssss :cry:
Imps don't kill you because they don't drain your life, but your mana. Otherwise they would definitely do it lol

And no. She's a weapon, not a love interest.

Mar 28, 2022
Imps don't kill you because they don't drain your life, but your mana. Otherwise they would definitely do it lol

And no. She's a weapon, not a love interest.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I will hope in the 20 years it takes for chapter 2 of this game to come out you will reconsider. And you cant stop from viewing her as the protagonist's love interest

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes