EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ309178_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You're spending a boring summer vacation cooped up in your postage stamp-sized apartment, when you receive a call from your relative's mom.
It seems she and her husband are going on a trip, so they want you to come back to the countryside, and look after your old childhood friend Hazuki for a while.
Well, it certainly beats melting here in the city, so you decide to accept the offer.
So you start preparing for the journey...​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-01
Release Date: 2021-03-25
Developer: Dieselmine - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Miscellaneous:

Note: see Installation section (above) about running the multilingual version

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra: Fan Saves

RJ309178_img_smp4.jpg RJ309178_img_smp1.jpg RJ309178_img_smp2.jpg RJ309178_img_smp3.jpg RJ309178_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
" Language: English (85% translated) " so the missing 15% important or not?

edit: " The Dialogues are translated, only Menu and UI are in Japanese. " missed that, my bad

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's the point. It might surprise you to learn but fucking disinterested chicks is a fairly common fetish.

Why not read the notes in the OP and find out?
Is it that common? I've seen it on exhentai a few times. But not all that often.
And several of what I've seen is the guy doing his damndest to make the girl react, and usually succeeds.

Edit: Only 4 pages of 807 english translated manga with the 'emotionless' tag. And 17 pages out of 4704 total (no selected language).
Doesn't seem very common.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is it that common? I've seen it on exhentai a few times. But not all that often.
And several of what I've seen is the guy doing his damndest to make the girl react, and usually succeeds.

Edit: Only 4 pages of 807 english translated manga with the 'emotionless' tag. And 17 pages out of 4704 total (no selected language).
Doesn't seem very common.
It's not that common at all. There's a very small percentage with it.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes