• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
It explains this in the OP:

So it's pretty unlikely that we'll ever see a full, 100% translation unless the developer themselves release an English localization. The chances of that are probably almost none, because it would still require the same almost complete overhaul/redo that the translator described.

You can wait for a proper 100% translation if you like, but you'll probably be waiting forever. Trust me, this game is perfectly playable, the untranslated elements are graphical enough that it's incredibly easy to figure out what you're doing.
Second that, the main dialogues and dialogues during sex scenes are translated (and translated pretty well it's not just MTL without editing), which are the most important things in the game. The UI and small dialogues aren't but you can get past that, the game is easy to understand and the small dialogues don't really matter.

Flamboy69

Aug 3, 2017
So i have the same problem as mentioned by a couple of people earlier;
Whenever the game is heading into a H-Scene, it seems to loop into an infinite loading screen.
Any help would be appreciated!

Reactions: gogeta523552

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
Fun game, pretty sure you aren't supposed to be able to max both affection and lust meters in one day but I guess they didn't care about that. A lot of the items that you buy are supposed to give you extra scenes after sleeping but once her meters are maxed she does all those actions without the proper item bought yet anyways. I saw the switch in the store but she was playing with the switch in her room since day 2.

Fairly short game but I think one easily missed is where she's answering the door in the hallway and you get to fuck her. Another post here mentions a few you can get with her wearing different clothes and everything too. I thought I got every scene but when I went to the memory mode there were tons missing so not sure how that works.

Hoping for more from these guys - this was great and reminds me of Summer Memories which had way more things to do. I usually don't like short haired girls but god those tits..

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I thought I got every scene but when I went to the memory mode there were tons missing so not sure how that works.
If you are talking about the different variants of the same scene, the POV ones are based on time of day. Ie. 4 Bathtub Paizuri scenes, one for Morning, Day, Evening, and Night. For the 3rd person scenes the variants are based on her lust. Certain actions that are unlocked early on will have multiple variants based on Low Lust, Mid Lust, High Lust and Max Lust while actions that are ONLY available at high or max will have fewer (for instance the sexy lingerie variants only have 1 because she only wears that outfit at max lust).

If you are talking about the CG images that resemble the 3rd person scenes, some of those are just progression based when you wake up and some require the items to be purchased to get them despite the scenes themselves being unlocked regardless. It does seem to be bugged for unlocks but since you get plenty of money it's not like there isn't any reason to buy the items anyway.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
On this site, "Completed" doesn't mean "Complete translation". "Completed" indicates a game's development has been completed as planned from inception and there are no missing features. This game is completed. Unrelated: this completed game was originally written in Japanese. Therein lies the end of the "bUt ItS nOt CoMpLeTeD" comments.

Stickied post that goes over what "Completed" means:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/
Completed: The game has been confirmed by the developer to be completed, and no further updates are expected.

Someone (Surgy) has gone in after the fact and translated parts of the completed game to English. The status and future plans of the translation are listed in the OP:
Language:
English (85% translated)

Important Notes from the Translator:
There are 2 major problems with going further: first is that main menu items are images with custom meshes so you need Unity to recreate them and manual asset dump editing to insert them (only replacing Texture2D images will have parts of them blocked by old meshes) and the second problem is that most of in-game texts are inside MonoBehaviours and need to be extracted and repacked using binary parsing. And there are literally hundreds of them all over various assets which complicates things with manual extracting in UABE while extracting with the other tool just gives incompatible filenames.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This looks good. She's all kinds of thicc! and no MTL! NICE!

lonely_adolescent

Sep 5, 2019
might be just how game works, but if u have everything unlocked u can just get her to go with you (icon with 2 ppl) and u have 2 heart categories, first is from top to bottom - fondle breasts, handjob, blowjob. second category is misionary, from behind standing, and while holding her. 3 per category. walk around house and try to talk to her when u are walking around if u have everything maxed u can just click heart event, remember that one room can have more than 1 scene.
Some saves that might work sttached.
If it's not too much of a bother, could you perhaps help me out? Your saves do not seem to work for me. Also, immediately after downloading they for some reason have a bunch of numbers in the save files' names. Am I doing something wrong?

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Since the game thread got updated recently, it should get some attention, i should provide some assistance and share full save since i got the chance to finish and fully unlock eveything
PS: I know that you can unlcok eveything at 25th day with the code, if you wanna sleep over and over again till you get to 25, be my guest :) (code is :0707, incase you missed it on the first page)
PS: Sadly i noticed what that devil do after finisihing the game -_-

Last edited:

lonely_adolescent

Sep 5, 2019
Since the game thread got updated recently, it should get some attention, i should provide some assistance and share full save since i got the chance to finish and fully unlock eveything
PS: I know that you can unlcok eveything at 25th day with the code, if you wanna sleep over and over again till you get to 25, be my guest :) (code is :7070, incase you missed it on the first page)
PS: Sadly i noticed what that devil do after finisihing the game -_-
Thank you very much for the info! I'm unfortunately a bit lost as to why the loli isn't asking me for the password haha. She has 4 seperate pieces of dialogue and that's it

9Arc

Jul 19, 2017
yeah my window keeps getting smaller every time I open the program, it looks like it's about the size offa debit card now

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes