• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
" Language: English (85% translated) " so the missing 15% important or not?
Kinda kind of not. Seems to be a 'walk around and fuck chick' game with little story, so you can play it without the english, but at the same time, nearly everything is untranslated outside of cutscenes. So the scenes must be really fucking long for this to be 85%.

Start menu
All interactions with the world
All interactions with the girl
All dialogue not in cutscenes
The stat/shop menu
All are not translated
Oh and the tutorial messages, which suggest you can buy clothes, but those aren't in the shop and are also entirely untranslated
Functionally 90% of the game isn't, even if technically, the opposite is true. Most of what you will see will not be in english

Also can't find this 'cheat loli in room right of yours', on any day.

Last edited:

tpasow

Dec 12, 2018
fyi, if you encounter an issue where the "semi-pixel art"/zoomed-in scenes are not fitting the entirety of your screen (neither within the gameplay itself nor the gallery), that is because those scenes are apparently stuck at a max 1280x720p resolution. You can "solve" this by changing your resolution to 1280x720; this can be done easily by right clicking your desktop screen > graphics options > resolution. kind of annoying but it gets the job done

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I don't play JP games often so I have no idea what I'm doing. Could anyone help me?
Pick top of menu for new game. Follow her like she says. When given option, give into desires to fuck her.
You can grind the top bar by talking to her repeatedly, but I don't know what the point of doing that is
Second by spamming the exact same sex animation like 9 times per level. This unlocks h
Neither of these take any in-game resource, so you could just max her day 1. The entire gameplay seems to be just spamming the same shit 1000 times to max these bars. If maxing them is busywork that requires 0 effort to do, I question why they're a thing to begin with

Click red x at the top of the game
Play a better game

You can access a shop via menu then the button in bottom right to buy items, but I have no idea what they do or how to access them. Money is just gained via days and seems to be the only reason to ever end a day outside of occasional cutscenes.

You seem unable to take her to specific items to fuck her in context sensitive ways like you usually can in these games, just being able to do that if she happens to be sat down when you find her.

Just seems like a bad game

asuser

Mar 5, 2020
fyi, if you encounter an issue where the "semi-pixel art"/zoomed-in scenes are not fitting the entirety of your screen (neither within the gameplay itself nor the gallery), that is because those scenes are apparently stuck at a max 1280x720p resolution. You can "solve" this by changing your resolution to 1280x720; this can be done easily by right clicking your desktop screen > graphics options > resolution. kind of annoying but it gets the job done
i tried it but the big "X" box still remain the same. Do you have any other way to get rid of it this bug?

Reactions: redking61
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes