• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Wow, that translators note is a translation teams nightmare. Yikes.

I'd be super into playing this if the only thing not translated was the main menu, but UI elements in this kind of game are pretty important. I could get use to them, but I'll hold off.

Reactions: Rize

VanguardMaxwell

Jan 20, 2019
seems like the Cutscenes are the only ones translated. the ingame dialogue in speech bubbles arent.
Unless i missed something in the process, some translations are not showing.

should i do the manual Asset Dumping and replacing as it was written in the important Dev notes myself to reveal the rest of the translations?

Reactions: Rize

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
It should be full save, u can see every scene in menu -middle option-
Controls for animated scenes(only mouse)
left click -starts scene
left click again - stops moving, progess goes down
when moving right click freeze scene- to undo right click
to end scene lieft click after ejaculation

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
Hey there. Can anyone translate the text on the image attached to this post? I tried using yandex, but the results are inconsistent, to say the least.

If these can't be translated easily ingame, at least a few still images with the translated interface should be added to the OP.

Reactions: chipshandon12

mikaMAN

Aug 13, 2017
Put the save in the save folder and loaded it. It only shows the scenes I have unlocked myself in the gallery. Starts the game from the beginning with everything maxed and every item. Am I doing something wrong?

watermellon69

Jul 26, 2017
It should be full save, u can see every scene in menu -middle option-
Controls for animated scenes(only mouse)
left click -starts scene
left click again - stops moving, progess goes down
when moving right click freeze scene- to undo right click
to end scene lieft click after ejaculation
Share your common.sav, I think that's the right file.

Reactions: husx

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
might be just how game works, but if u have everything unlocked u can just get her to go with you (icon with 2 ppl) and u have 2 heart categories, first is from top to bottom - fondle breasts, handjob, blowjob. second category is misionary, from behind standing, and while holding her. 3 per category. walk around house and try to talk to her when u are walking around if u have everything maxed u can just click heart event, remember that one room can have more than 1 scene.
Some saves that might work sttached.

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
How do you interact with items? like sailor suit.
U can change it when she is walking with you, interect with her. Versions avaible: nude, normal, school uniform, school swimsuit and lewd lingerie from shop. Swimsuit and nude version u unlock in shower room. It works only on scenes when she is with you.

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
Hey there. Can anyone translate the text on the image attached to this post? I tried using yandex, but the results are inconsistent, to say the least.

If these can't be translated easily ingame, at least a few still images with the translated interface should be added to the OP.
those are number of scenes done.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes