Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
From the OP:

Important Notes from the Translator:

There are 2 major problems with going further: first is that main menu items are images with custom meshes so you need Unity to recreate them and manual asset dump editing to insert them (only replacing Texture2D images will have parts of them blocked by old meshes) and the second problem is that most of in-game texts are inside MonoBehaviours and need to be extracted and repacked using binary parsing. And there are literally hundreds of them all over various assets which complicates things with manual extracting in UABE while extracting with the other tool just gives incompatible filenames.

Reactions: nyagura

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
That your complaint is pointless, the translation is about as complete as reasonably possible.

kulu21

Jul 4, 2017
Just played this game couple days ago, thanks for sharing what's done. Waiting on complete translation. Thank you!

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
For those who will come here looking for save clicking last page. Save files are on page 3, save6,save0,save1 are near end of the game, common.sav is gallery i think.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone have any idea what the item that looks like a ticket does? My Japanese is pretty elementary but it mentions something about KariKari-kun Soda so I figured it was a drink or something but I've visited every room of the house multiple times and haven't seen her drinking anything.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
So...going back to my previous question about the ticket looking item, I think the game has a bug where some scenes are available before you purchase the items. The ticket thing I'm 90% sure is the Ice Cream scene but I was able to do that long before I bought the item (I maxed out both the Like and Ecchi meters on day 2). The reason I think this is the case is because it seems every time you unlock an item the following day you get a special scene basically informing room and what activity she needs to be doing to get that scene.

Similar thing with having sex with her while she's doing homework, I was able to do that on Day 3 and only got the cutscene for that position once I bought the condoms which are used in the cutscene. Now where this gets weird is I was able to get the laying flat sex while she plays a Switch before buying the Switch but I also got the cutscene for it before buying the Switch so unless there is another scene that requires buying the Switch item I just think the unlocks are buggy (not necessarily in a bad way).

Just pointing this out in case anyone is confused why buying a new item didn't unlock a new position it might be because it's a scene you already had access to.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James Eveleth
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes