• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Summer~Life in the Countryside~ [v2.0] [Dieselmine]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Phatkap

I seldom leave reviews here, but this game gave me such a strong feeling of missed opportunity that I felt like sharing my thoughts.

The art is really nice and the game engine is great. I love the chara-design of the main love interest, she's smoking hot. I kept thinking of Inaba Ruka for whatever reason while playing the game.

Anyways, where the game drops the ball completely is on the game mechanics and pacing. And I can't understand why the developer dropped the ball this hard. There's no sexual tension past the first 5 minutes. The game never teases the player in what will come next. As others have mentioned, you can just repeatedly "talk" to the girl so her love gauge maxes out on the first day. Same goes with the lust gauge.

I think the game should have limited the player in a specific number of actions per day to pace the story and the evolving relationship between the protagonists.

Too bad, I think the developer had the potential to create a classic of the eroge genre but ended up with something meh instead.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lolsassman2004

How many scenes do you want to have?

Dieselmine: "yes"

How hot do you want your artstyle to be

Dieselmine: "yes"

How much plot do you want to have?

Dieselmine: "no"
    gameplay isn't breathtaking and the plotline is thin as paper but the graphics, scenery variety, position variety and voice acting are top notch
    if you like what you see, you'll like what there is
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tk422

I've only played 5 days of gametime and it's the perfect relaxing hentai game.
    Basically get to do it anywhere, right away, not a ton of build up, and delves right into the fun part. The voice acting is fun, art style is great, and the creativity with each day gets better and better.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ogrexin

Good pixel art cohabitation game

This game really scratches that specific itch for a absolutely bust childhood friend with casual sex all throughout, which is what makes it so good
    There is very little story to speak of, but it doesnt need on considering the expectation it sets
    The affection and lewdness mechanic is a bit odd, honestly felt tedious.
    The pixel art and the cgs are very good, but VERY annoying to unlock some of them, especially cause the gallery seperates each cg by how much affection and lewdness exists, when the changes themselves are very minimal, still forcing you to unlock it all.

But overall, very nice quick pixel art fap experience
  5. 4.00 star(s)

spamscript

Play this game if you:
    - Like pixel art sex
    - Like Tomboys
    - Don't really care about plot

It's grindy at first to have to keep talking to her to get her stats up, but by then you just are watching the same 10 sex scenes. This game would benefit if there were so much more variety to the scenes.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

markdark17

Very good, not much of a story but that's ok it can be a little repetitive. I do like the mechanics of the game. I love the graphics, and the game ran smoothly. I wish there were more games like this one!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ChudBuddy

The atmosphere made me melt into the thick, tanned cousin. This experience felt like a surreal dream. If you are not desensitized by the hundreds of H games you have played, this game is amazing. Even if you are jaded, I think most people can appreciate the art.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Gama_R34

Reviewing base game (will update if I ever play the DLC)

Quick review this time because I forgot to review it when I played it
    Very simple game, the girl doesn't really have a personality beyond being a walking sex toy.
    That being said the animations and outfits were all incredible and we even get rewarded with full screen quality animations too which definitely makes the game better and more enjoyable. Sometimes the hints to unlock certain scenes could use some more specificity but otherwise it's pretty nice.
    Thinking a 3.5/5 to a light 4/5, waiting to play DLC without bricking the entire game to make a final review
    The DLC just elevates the game where it needs to be adding more animations, more locations, more fullsceen animations and adds some exhibitionism elements to the game which is dope!
    Bumping my 4/5 to a 4.5/5. Rounding it up to a 5 star rating! Amazing game
  9. 4.00 star(s)

dudibudi

More of a Gallery Walk with extra steps.

Cons:
    -The girls personality of a emotionally neutral person is not going together with the fact that you can talk with her. There is nothing interesting to learn or to speak, because this kind of personal archetype fits more into a sex toy / sex slave kind of relationship.
    -Usually she is a hot emotionless fuck toy, but the voice acting in the sex scenes indicate that she is getting fucked hard and enjoying it A LOT but her sprite artwork is still just emotionless. I like the emotionless sex partners that still have obvious feeling for you but show it in subtle ways. But here its an awkward mix for me.
    -Grinding up the bars was so easy and is not revolving around anything. I dont know why there are so many days if you can grind every meter up in one day. It just does not really feel earned and after completing everything you just skip the last 10 days or go to bed to unlock the last stuff in the shop. Iam sure the developer intended it, but this part was the most boring of all so I wanted to mention it.
    -Censored

Pros
    +Incredible sex animations and even more incredible full screen special animations! This animation are top notch and even if you dont want to play it. If you like pixel-art sex go look up the scenes.
    +Amazing background art fitting for every location and setting. The lighting also is very very good. Everytime you are really pulled into the game by its enviroment.
    +Costume variations.
    +High variety of sex positions.
    +Lack of anal and footjobs (I dont like it so Iam happy about that)
    +Very good sound effects and ambience sound. This game can you draw you in, in this hot japanese summer. If the ambience is this good than I dont care if there is no background music. And in the recollection you get one nice song.
    +The drawn art is good and fits well with the pixel animations. Not like
    Mage Kanade's Futanari Dungeon Quest.
    +Map for fast travel. Some developers do not provide such easy things. (looking at you Arenus)
    +I really liked the body type of being a bit more chubby. This makes her big tits more logical and natural. Also inverted nipples and suntan. Just exactly what Iam into.

+English translation.
    +Playable one-handed in its entirety ;)

You can "play" this game once and then just download the animations. Just to know where these animations come from and having a little fun with it.

Thanks to "Wahnsinn" providing a way to play this game. Without him I could not have had experienced this game. (https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/post-10169064)
  10. 4.00 star(s)

MgMn

Dieselmine always delivers quality stuff so it's unsurprisingly a good little h-game.

Gameplay wise it's a walk around, find events kind of game.
    Some scenes require certain outfits and most of them also have a few variants based on h-level, you'll have to do some hunting to get everything but the girl outright tells you when you need a different outfit, so it isn't hard.
    Once you do find every unique event or if you get bored of looking for them there's also the option of walking around and having sex with the girl in different parts of the town. You have a limited choice of about 6 positions when you do this but the variety of backgrounds keeps things fresh for a bit.
    Dialogue on the other hand is a bit repetitive and gets stale pretty fast, but if you're into the airhead country girl vibe you'll enjoy it.

And that's about all there is to it, a cute little slice of life game where you try to find all of the scenes, it's very solid for what it is.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

PlasticMann

At first glance, this looks great. Gorgeous pixel art and animation, a busty tanned woman, what's not to love? Well, the gameplay is what's not to love, and I think gameplay is a fundamental part of what makes an adult game good.

The gameplay is as follows: find the woman, tell her "It's time for sex," and sex commences. Spam the same action for five minutes to level up to the next action. Repeat.

Now, the animation does look amazing. However, why is this a game? The actual gameplay, or repeating the same action over and over to get the next action, actually gets in the way of the animation because it gets boring being forced to basically mindlessly click a button to unlock the next animation. This is just a clicker game in disguise. Nukige visual novels will at least show you the gorgeous art and voice acting straight up. Animations will at least show the goods straight up. This game pretty much wants you to mindlessly waste time before you can see the next scene.

I'd rather look up a video about this game and watch it on my own rather than actually have to trudge through the gameplay. If you're gonna play it, at least unlock cheats just to see everything.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

SenaTTK

What the hell is wrong with F95 users?
    This is my first review ever, and I'm writing it just so I can do this game justice.
    This game is amazing. Nice pixel art simulator, where you spend summer vacation with a cute girl and have lots of sex in differente places and positions. It's as wholesome as it's hot. Great art, great premise and very well executed, especially with the DLC. Everything this game promises, it delivers. Most reviews here are "game bad, because it's just walking and f#cking". Yes, what did you expect? If you read this game's DLsite page, you'll find that this is a simple game. It's not trying to be an immersive RPG or a a deep Visual Novel. It's a SIM where you walk and you f#ck. It's fine if you dislike that aspect of the game, it really is. But it's like being offered an apple pie and giving it a 1-star rating because it has apples in it. It's fine if you don't like apples, but it's really dumb and unfair to give a great apple pie a negative review just because you hate apples. No sh!t, what did you expect?

Anyway...
    Hazuki is amazingly cute and just looking at her perfect curves drives me insane.
    People who visit this website must have really poor taste, because I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that this game is currently rated with a 3.8*. I bet it would be much higher if it was some garbage NTR game. At least people on DLsite gave this masterpiece the love it deserved, making it one of the best selling/highest rated games on the website. It even has an anime now. Shame on you people!
  13. 4.00 star(s)

onsen-chinatsu

TL;DR Short 3-5 hours pixel art nukige about you having sex with your tanned, busty cousin in a span of one in-game month. H scenes are split between well animated pixel art and traditional hand drawn CGs. Overall, a very solid vanilla nukige.

Visuals (4/5)
    +Well-designed heroine; manages to hit the sweet spot of being tastefully thick and busty (i.e body size is ideal for for her cup size)
    +In-game pixel graphics are nice to look at and the H scenes utilizing this type of graphics are nicely animated
    +Inclusion of a few hand drawn H CGs to complement the pixel H scenes
    +UI is simple, pleasing to look at, and simply does its job
    -While the spritework is good, it would've been better if there were more details and variation added to the usual H actions (e.g in general, you can penetrate her three different ways almost anywhere, but aside from the pumping speed which gradually increases and the option to come inside or on her face, there really isn't much to it, you can't even anal her aside from a few scripted occurrences)
    -I know the the heroine's supposed to be kuudere-like but her H sprite could have been more "expressive" while still maintaining her personality (add a few trembles or squints and the like)

Audio (5/5)
    +Godly sound design and attention to detail (e.g moans echoing a bit when you have sex in an enclosed space; footsteps changing SFX depending on what "material" you're stepping on)
    +Heroine's seiyuu does a good job as a kuudere-like little cousin, nothing really too off-putting to warrant admonition
    +Copulation SFX here is better than the average; for some inexplicable reason, I really like how their anal sounds here...it actually sounds hot and it's not like your usual squishy finger-in-a-cucumber type of sound
    ~Not much in the way of ambient BGM or any BGM as a whole. It depends on you whether it's great or not but I'm fine with it

Writing/H Content (4/5)
    +It's a nukige! Thankfully the game knows this and goes straight to sex after establishing the bare minimum needed to have a premise.
    +Sex is sex just like how fun things are fun. What I mean is that there's no unnecessary dialogue during H; its just about the heroine feeling it and her moans. It goes straight to the point. No unnecessary discussions about the virtues and vices of Machiavelli.
    +Wholesome vanilla content for those who needs a break from all the degenerate content they consumed
    +The conversations between you and your cousin are okay. (At least it isn't too stiff or awkward and there is progression as your relationship deepens)
    -Pretty limited dialogue between you and your cousin outside scripted events
    -There's really not much for a story here if you're looking for something with more meat (what's wrong with you, the heroine's meaty enough and you're still looking for more?)
    -The sex is all vanilla and it's just you and her in the usual different positions. The kinkiest the game ever got was probably the outdoors sex or the anal but other than that, it's all happy, handholding, PEGI-3 compliant sex. You can't parade her around town naked, you can't play with toys, and y-you can't even threesome!
    *Though I did list that down as a negative, I really don't take it against the game because that's like expecting ramen from Burger King. Just wanted to put this out here in case someone was in the mood for those and was hoping for some of that here.

Gameplay (3/5)
    +Simple and easy-to-pickup gameplay loop: just walk around, interact with objects to unlock new stuff, talk and have sex with your cousin, increase her stats, then hit the sack
    +Interactive pixel H scenes where you have some degree of control during the action
    +Despite the limited time of one in-game month, you have way more than enough time to do what needs to be done so the game is calming, peaceful, and stress-free.
    -In fact, the in-game time of one month might be too long. There isn't much to do to warrant that length and I actually find myself sleeping through about a third to a half of the game's days.
    -Skipping text isn't as snappy as other H. I had to hold down ctrl while mashing my left mouse button.
    -Controls are pretty limited: you're bound to your mouse when it would've been nice to use the arrow keys for example to move around from time-to-time
    -The action buttons in the game overworld sometimes feel wonky: to repeatedly talk/H with your cousin, I had to pace around a bit before the prompt shows up; another example is in the love hotel, the button prompt to H her shows up before you even reach the exact spot where you can do it
    -No visual indicators as to what objects in the game are interactable
    -Similar to above, no visual cues as to which areas are traversable (in my case, it took me until I was 2/3 into the game to find out that there was a small room to the left of the living room)
    -Might be hard to unlock all the H scenes naturally because some of them have strict requirements (e.g I had a hard time thinking of where to use the swimsuit. First choice was the bathroom but no new special H scene appeared. I went through every room in the house until the prompt to special H her appeared...and it was in that unremarkable small room to the left of the living room. Do note however that this is mitigated by the game giving you a way to unlock all H and even if you don't use this method, the gallery has hints as to how to unlock your missing H scenes)
    -Commonly encountered a bug wherein you and the heroine would just freeze up on the screen if you fast-travelled to an area while she's nude and she's NOT supposed to be nude there. Fast travelling home and anywhere else still makes them unresponsive and my workaround for this was to fast-travel to the residential area. After doing this, the flag that the main heroine should dress up would hit: she gets embarrassed, promptly dresses up, then you'll have control over the game.

Would I recommend it?
    Yeah! As a nukige it goes straight to the point and the art is really hot. If you came to cum then you'll be closing this game with fewer children in your ballsacks. I had this game's gallery in my phone for a very long time now and I still come back to it every now and then. The gameplay itself is pretty meh and might be clunky at times, but it's not that bad that it ruins the game itself.
    I could see some people getting bored of this, especially if you weren't in the mood for vanilla. If that's the case, I recommend you play this game some other time. That is, once you're in the mood for it.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

ob123

Easy game, easy girl, easy life. It's already a win for me, but hazuki is very enthusiastic in sex, but what we can do with her is not enough.

She's moaning, she has an orgasm, but it's not showing in her face.

No anal choice, anywhere, anytime, but as one scene random condition.

Not lifting her up for her to actually see her pussy during sex like she wanted.

No pink rotors, no dildos, no BDSM, no pet play.

No sneak into her school and have sex inside the school, In front of the school, in the gym hall, in gym storage.

Camping and going to the sea is one shot instead of the player's choice to come and go as they pleased.

Take her to the city as her wanted, shopping, sex in mall toilet, sex shop, and of course nights at love hotels.

There's a lot to add into as a dlc to get even with hazuki enthusiasm that far beyond summer break theme, that's what dlc is for.
    It's disappointing when you set both characters that high, but the smallest punch they can do to each other.

There are so much rooms to fill in hazuki because her character was pretty much an open source especially with dlc that make me reluctant if I really want to buy the game to support this kind of game design.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Argrond

TL;DR
    This is a fairly short, but good game to play. It has some rough edges, but you will be undoubtly entertained till the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

konte96

Perfect pixel graphic game. The level of pixel graphics is so high that illustrations are unnecessary. Personally, I think the most important element of simulation games is immersion. There are various situations I could play, and those situations consist of very natural pixel animations. I bought this and Add-on Pack which is the sequel, the sad fact is that I don't know Japanese language.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

WorthlessDegenerate

Summer Life, you say? I would question what life there is to be found in this game - true, it certainly does what it says on the tin; you may well be able to eke out a few well-earned nuts from this game, but that may well be about it. For, while my words may be harsh, they are also true - this is a lifeless game, with little of lasting value or interest so far as I can tell.

Perhaps it is harsh to begin a review with such a statement; it's true this certainly has appealing art, enjoyable voice acting, decent art, and provides the aforementioned without even presenting too many hoops to jump through. But, above all else, the greatest virtue - and sin, perhaps - is ambition.

For it is ambition which drives men onwards to achieve great things, and indeed, often also their downfall. But without ambition we would be but humble hunter-gatherers still, residing not in great cities but upon the vast plains, enslaved by hunger and whipped by the elements.

And yet, this game seemingly lacks ambition, that vital component of human genius. How little this game offers, other than a few paltry scenes, generic in their presentation and vanilla in their tastes; how small the imagination to create something that offers an experience no doubt similar to a hundred hentai games before it.

The seasoned degenerate understands well what I mean; a greasy plate of fast food may fill your stomach, but does not nourish the body. Likewise, one may well be able to squeeze out a stodgy splash with this game, what enjoyment is there to be had in indulgence in such pedestrian pornography?

In conclusion, and to quote Sun Tzu; "The art of war is of vital importance to the State. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected."
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Medianoche

the truth, very good game, many sex scenes, the waifu is cute, no ntr, a very good ass with big tits. the pixel art is beautiful, the map is too. you enjoy the whole experience of a very beautiful vacation
  19. 5.00 star(s)

lewdC

Phenomenal pixel art hybrid game. Progression is fluid and rewarding, heroin just makes you want to lewd her, and the scenes are very hot. My only qualm would be that there isn't a whole lot of plot or background story.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

TofuTheFood

The most visually stunning game, I don't have much cons on this game, but I found some.

1. Time didn't pass when you have sex
    - Even though you just had sex, the time didn't pass, I though that the player have "The World"

2. Dead Countryside
    - I see no people in the game, even after trying to zoom to the store.
    - Even though it was summer, isn't it supposed to be a little windy on the countryside?

3. Not much of Exploring
    - The game only lets you go around the house.

Nothing else to say here, it was pretty fun game, I don't know how to kill time in this game except for going around the rooms.