kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i played this like 2 months ago on japanese and idk if i missed something but

1. you basically can just speak and touch her 50 times in a row and then have her at max level for both "talk" and "sex" (idk what its called in english, again played the japanese) so yeah idk.

2. she looks really bored. theres no face animation, theres just some decent moaning but thats it.

it had a lot of potencial but sadly didnt deliver.
its not bad at all, but with what it alrdy has, it could be way better with a tiny bit of polishing.

Reactions: ob123

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i have literally no idea what to do.
do i just... walk around the house and talk to her randomly?
is that it?

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
i have literally no idea what to do.
do i just... walk around the house and talk to her randomly?
is that it?
Talking to her with the Speech bubble raises her "Like" meter (the one with her face as an icon). This basically determines what she's willing to do with you as far as rooms in the house and whether she'll wear different outfits for you. Doing naughty things with her with the Heart menu raises her "Horny/Ecchi" meter (the one with a heart icon, shocking) which dictates what positions you can unlock.

In the beginning you'll only be able to Kiss her to raise her horniness (filling the dick meter multiple times has no effect so just fill it once then end the scene) but after the first level you'll get handjob, then blowjob, then missionary>standing doggy>facing carry. Additionally as you raise her Like/Horny meter you'll be able to proposition her for sex without having her follow you around, the scenes of which vary depending on which room of the house she's in and what she's doing in that room. In the same vein the items you can purchase from the shop basically grant you new "around the house" scenes some of which are introduced via a CG scene.

Also from looking at the gallery it appears that it tracks different acts done at different levels of Like/Horny so if you max everything on Day 2 (like I did) you will miss out on some scenes but you can just unlock them from the "cheat" loli on Day 25.

kl

Jul 5, 2017
Alright, I'm at a loss and hopefully someone can help. By switching between two monitors, I somehow made the game window incredibly tiny and can't revert it back to what it was. I've tried ALT + Enter for full screen but it just blows it up into an unrecognizable mess. I've deleted every file of the game I could find and re downloaded it but it still pops up like this. It is the only game that does this and my google fu wasn't strong enough to find an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, I'm at a loss and hopefully someone can help. By switching between two monitors, I somehow made the game window incredibly tiny and can't revert it back to what it was. I've tried ALT + Enter for full screen but it just blows it up into an unrecognizable mess. I've deleted every file of the game I could find and re downloaded it but it still pops up like this. It is the only game that does this and my google fu wasn't strong enough to find an answer. Any help would be appreciated.
Unity games usually save settings files to your AppData folder. Try deleting C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\LocalLow\dieselmine\Summer and try launching again. Just delete the entire Summer folder and it should revert the game to default settings I believe.

kl

Jul 5, 2017
Unity games usually save settings files to your AppData folder. Try deleting C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\LocalLow\dieselmine\Summer and try launching again. Just delete the entire Summer folder and it should revert the game to default settings I believe.
Sadly it still does the same thing.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Great sprites but grindy and lacks substance beyond the few unique interactions per locations. Honestly shouldn't have bothered with a game format in the first place.

Reactions: Yamemai

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
What does this means?
It's telling you to be on the look out for clothes items around the house since if you approach them you'll get a "???" Prompt and it will unlock an outfit. The schoolgirl outfit is in the girl's bedroom after a few days (or might be a Like/Horny benchmark not sure) and the swimsuit/nude outfits are in the bathroom.

tropic

Aug 14, 2016
Is there anyway to keep track of where the girl is? She's like a specter moving through the rooms. Can't keep track of her.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Is there anyway to keep track of where the girl is? She's like a specter moving through the rooms. Can't keep track of her.
She's not actually moving around. Whenever you enter an area if you have unlocked a scene for that area she will randomly be in one of the available positions (or she might just not show up at all). There isn't any rhyme or reason to most of them and in fact a lot of the positions are logged in the gallery based on the time of day you do them in (as in there are 4 Bath Paizuri gallery options, one for morning, day, evening, night). If you want her in a specific room or specific placement just keep reentering the same room over and over again until she shows up.

It actually gets a bit funny considering one position is doing her from behind while she talks to her Uncle at the front door which you can get, leave the room and reenter so she's gone, leave and reenter again and her Uncle is back to bring more produce.

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
after the menu when i click on new part i have a black screen someone a solution
You need Locale Emulator. Install it then right click summer.exe and choose Locale Emulator, then "Run in Japanese" and the problems you describe will be gone.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes