ragisraad

Apr 10, 2020
U can change it when she is walking with you, interect with her. Versions avaible: nude, normal, school uniform, school swimsuit and lewd lingerie from shop. Swimsuit and nude version u unlock in shower room. It works only on scenes when she is with you.
Yes, but I figured out u need purple level on her to change clothes on her options when walking with you.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
So what I can tell from the preview images, we play as a blue ghost that has sexy with a disinterested girl with a big butt? Nice.

Razput

Mar 7, 2018
each time I'm about to start any scene, there's an infinite lodaing screen. This doesn't occure until I reach any h-scene in the game. I already uninstalled/reinstalled the game but it doesn't matter. HELP!!!

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
To unlock full gallery, just keep sleeping until day 25 and onward,a girl should appear at the girl's parent room (right from your room), talk to her and enter 0707.

Reactions: MikoyanSG

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I think I have déjà vu because I thought this game was already translated, downloaded by me etc.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It's really amazing how people make fun of vanilla and this game has more sales than every succubus game made by Dieselmine. Really makes you think.
Btw thanks for a good translation, those a rare nowdays. Even tho, this "game" is pretty straight forward knowing what the girl is saying is nice.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
how to change position in sex mode?
you can't, finish one scene and go to the next. As you progress more events will unlock in the different rooms. Sleeping starts to trigger dialog before normal scenes once you max her out.

Reactions: lidinx

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
Does anyone have they english patches only? I have already the original game in japanese

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes