• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

you.cant.see.me

May 8, 2024
how do i get out of a recollection? I hold Z to skip but it just restarts infinitely
if its one with the hearts in bottom left, you need to spam click Z, not hold it. basically, as the animation goes on, that bar fills up, when full you cum and lose a heart. you need to spam Z enough to exit the animation, otherwise you lose all hearts. from what i can see there is no indicator of how much you spammed and how much more you need to do it to exit the scene, but just keep spamming it

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Great game, loved replaying it but the ending was super lame though, I wanted more honestly!
Given your profile picture, I can safely say you're a succubus connoisseur.

But yeah, ending was...well, wish there was more of the first succubus at the farm. She was cute.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ramenia

Ramenia

Oct 30, 2022
Given your profile picture, I can safely say you're a succubus connoisseur.

But yeah, ending was...well, wish there was more of the first succubus at the farm. She was cute.
I know right, she was super cute and there should've been an ending with her or like another escape sequence, the way it just ends abruptly after falling into the garbage hole just sucks. also thanks Kurumu is best succubus :3

jeff232

Apr 22, 2024
Having an issue where the capture scenes for mana and muna are switched and both are repeating only the very start or the very end. Anyone else having this issue or know a solution? I tried switching my locale already and that didn't work, also bc there isn't an error I don't know which rpg software to download from the second solution.

jsm375

Jul 7, 2021
Having an issue where the capture scenes for mana and muna are switched and both are repeating only the very start or the very end. Anyone else having this issue or know a solution? I tried switching my locale already and that didn't work, also bc there isn't an error I don't know which rpg software to download from the second solution.
I remember having this issue and went back to page 16 of this thread to find the solution that fixed it. I'm pretty sure this is what worked for me:
  1. Go to www/img/characters/
  2. Rename automode_write.rpgmvp to automode_write3.rpgmvp
  3. Rename automode_write2.rpgmvp to automode_write.rpgmvp
  4. Rename automode_write3.rpgmvp to automode_write2.rpgmvp

jeff232

Apr 22, 2024
I remember having this issue and went back to page 16 of this thread to find the solution that fixed it. I'm pretty sure this is what worked for me:
  1. Go to www/img/characters/
  2. Rename automode_write.rpgmvp to automode_write3.rpgmvp
  3. Rename automode_write2.rpgmvp to automode_write.rpgmvp
  4. Rename automode_write3.rpgmvp to automode_write2.rpgmvp
This almost worked perfectly lol, the scenes are switched back to their normal characters. Only issue is I found that the original automode_write3.rpgmvp isn't in the files so I can't change it to automode_write2.rpgmvp. I tried redownloading all the games files again but it didn't appear in that download either. Any idea how to work around this? Thanks for your help already.

jsm375

Jul 7, 2021
This almost worked perfectly lol, the scenes are switched back to their normal characters. Only issue is I found that the original automode_write3.rpgmvp isn't in the files so I can't change it to automode_write2.rpgmvp. I tried redownloading all the games files again but it didn't appear in that download either. Any idea how to work around this? Thanks for your help already.
That's the thing, there ISN'T a write3 file in the original files, you're just renaming write to write3, then renaming it to write2 later. write3 is just a temporary placeholder name, you could name it "falafel" if you wanted. This is just the three-step process you need to go through to "swap" two file names in a computer system that only handles one operation at a time, and can't have two files with the same name. So the end result is the original "write" is now "write2" and the original "write2" is now "write".

And after writing this post, "write" no longer looks like a real word to me any more.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes