EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1588050582920.png

Overview:
You are given a chance to start your life over with a clean slate -- but even your gender is up for grabs and if you don't play your cards right you might end up with a future you never imagined possible. This is a sandbox game and while there will (eventually) be a main story line for the most part you're just supposed to explore the environment without guided direction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-17
Developer: mugwump -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Needs QSP 1.9 to work properly.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Update only (v0.12.7): - - - -

Extra:
Cheat Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1588050605535.png 1588050662731.png

Last edited by a moderator:

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
First suggestion: have the game remember the location where you saved files. Basic programming good practices.
Propobly if he was programing he could do that. But he is using qsp engine not making it. And to my knowalge it dosent have such options but it vast majority of it documentation is in Russian so whoever knows.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
QSP Player will remember save location sometimes.. once in a while I notice it decides to reset and it will go back to its root location where the exe is residing. Now.. course.. if you play more than one QSP game and go back and forth, it will remember the last games save location. I think some people get around that by creating custom shortcuts with the working folder to the "current games" location to help with that.. but else i just deal with it. I have my folders setup in such a way its not an issue for me, but it does otherwise rely on regkey/ini file kind of stuff to remember where things are at.

So yes.. its a game player engine issue.. not an author issue.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
So for the 1.9 version, the only place I know to get it is from TFGS, under the Girl Life page.

GirlLife TFGS page with links:

Direct link to Win64 version:

Last edited:

BlaBlubb

Oct 19, 2016
You must use th QT QSP Player from sonnix to play Clean Slate otherwise you will get many errors.

https://tfgames.site/?module=viewgame&id=2247 said:
To play QSP based games you will need a QSP player

Windows, Linux or Mac: . This is the 1.9 version of QSP video made by sonnix (choose the applicable version in the linked folder).

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
seems to be many choices that lead to an optionless location and no undo button edited correct version of QSP and works fine

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Seraph of the End

Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

about the girl:
One of the sergeants and squad leaders of the Moon Demon Company, Hiiragi Shinoa is a sarcastic teenage girl who wields an incredible weapon. Her Demon Weapon is Shikama Douji, a scythe which she can condense into the shape of a mere pen. She is capable of inciting the demon which resides in her weapon to attack her enemies and she can detect anything that comes into the attack radius of her scythe.

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
OEJ

Hey OEJ.. could you please update the thread to add the note for needing the 1.9 version of QSP?
(Its even stated on the game's initial loading page that no one reads)

It will help avoid people having issues with constant errors from the onset.

Reactions: Northnecro and OEJ
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes