AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That's all that the bracelet does? Just gives you those other-body scenes and sends you back unchanged? That other girl was, by far, hotter than the MC's female body. Pity we can't keep the darker-complected body. Is there any reason to charge the bracelet a second (or even third) time?

I never walked on the beach so I've missed the ring quest. Will have to see if I can still get it. For what it's worth.

Fiko515

Apr 29, 2020
is it me or 0.5.3 bugged a bank somehow now i can withdraw only 300 daily even when i talk to clerk

Sep 28, 2017
That's all that the bracelet does? Just gives you those other-body scenes and sends you back unchanged? That other girl was, by far, hotter than the MC's female body. Pity we can't keep the darker-complected body. Is there any reason to charge the bracelet a second (or even third) time?

I never walked on the beach so I've missed the ring quest. Will have to see if I can still get it. For what it's worth.
Might've changed but the bracelet sends you to two different locations. After you get back from the second, your stay at the hostel is renewed (like you have to sign in and you get a free week). Might be more to it than that though, just haven't found out yet. The second location has a lot more to do than the first and essentially opens up an entirely new area. The ring vs. bracelet quest being given I think is random. And I believe that to get the other artifact you have to give the one you have back to the witch.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
One the usability front, I'd like to see an option for 24 hour time format and temps in Celsius.

Is there a way to remove traits?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
My first quest from the witch was the bracelet. I've never gotten a quest for a ring in any of my games. How do you get that quest?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
My first quest from the witch was the bracelet. I've never gotten a quest for a ring in any of my games. How do you get that quest?
Supposedly finish the bracelet quest and give it to her and you'll get the ring quest afterwards. I never bothered getting the artifacts. I miss games with willpower meters.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
ursuLenes wrote a guide for magazines and TV here
Daishi made a guide for the potions here.

Cheat mod not longer supported due there is a "official" one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Are cheats available ingame? I like this kind of game but sometimes I wish I could skip some of the grind. Will probably try it out anyway.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Are cheats available ingame? I like this kind of game but sometimes I wish I could skip some of the grind. Will probably try it out anyway.
No, but I made some money cheat for testing and I am willing to share :)

Edit: Moved file to post above, cheat is based on 0.5.3

Last edited:
Reactions: Dnds

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
No, but I made some money cheat for testing and I am willing to share :)

Edit: Moved file to post above, cheat is based on 0.5.3
I also managed to cheat money in with Cheat Engine, still got other stats to grind though lol. Thanks for the share.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I also managed to cheat money in with Cheat Engine, still got other stats to grind though lol. Thanks for the share.
I already upgraded it to fill stats, add dom / sub etc.

What I am desperatly looking for is to deactivate the automatic masturbation since that kills a lot of scenes for me... or to fix it. During the witch-quest for the ring MC got a lot sex but hen that ends I can't get the ring cause auto-mastrubation kicks me out of the house.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
MC is always horny like 90ish % and masturbation/sex doesn't help with lowering it to 50%. I'm not talking about getting it lower than 50%just to 50% maybe a little more. The weird thing about that is when MC has sex with Julia it goes to 50% as it should whener she cums but it only works with that. It is a little bit annoying because sometimes when MC works she hast to masturbate and for example when she works at Hooters it moves her out and she can't go back to work after she's already started it. Is there a way to fix it?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
MC is always horny like 90ish % and masturbation/sex doesn't help with lowering it to 50%. I'm not talking about getting it lower than 50%just to 50% maybe a little more. The weird thing about that is when MC has sex with Julia it goes to 50% as it should whener she cums but it only works with that. It is a little bit annoying because sometimes when MC works she hast to masturbate and for example when she works at Hooters it moves her out and she can't go back to work after she's already started it. Is there a way to fix it?
Next time don't do the nanobot trial and you won't get the Nymphomaniac trait that's causing your problem.

Some of the choices you can make in this game have bad consequences. This is why you should save the game before making choices, so that if later on you find that you can't live with the result you can revert. Otherwise you might have to start a new game.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Next time don't do the nanobot trial and you won't get the Nymphomaniac trait that's causing your problem.

Some of the choices you can make in this game have bad consequences. This is why you should save the game before making choices, so that if later on you find that you can't live with the result you can revert. Otherwise you might have to start a new game.
So the only way to get rid of it is to start a new game? There is no other way like reverting the treatment?

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Gypsy quest, artifact - ring, you must put ring in the ass and get 10 cutshots to ass to recharge ring, then go bed and use it.
Where do I find this ring? I also started a new game and I didn't get the nano treatment but after working once as a prostitute MC is always horny. Is this supposed to be like that or is it a bug?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes