FA80

Apr 22, 2017
TYVM for the light version. And your cheat allowed me to test something I was curious about: max cup size is K.

Am I blind or is the charm skill stat value hidden in the game? If it is currently a non-visible stat can you make it visible in your cheat version, please, like all the other stats?
Nope. Charm seem to be missing. Added it to my "normal" cheat mod and also the "skin only" trait in the ring menu.

For the charm thing you might consider to join TFGame site and contact the dev. That's most probably just a missing thing and is fixed easily. While there you also could look for image packs and stuff :) ... can't go there myself since they don't like my disposable mail addresses.

I beg your understanding that maintaining 2 cheat mods double the work, and since the next version is already on patreon I don't feel like walking the extra extra extended mile for the moment. And it gets a bit confusing when the cheat mod has more releases than the game too :D

So I am going to "develop" the normal cheat mod for the moment and I will update the light version on the next release... or maybe if I am really bored... who knows.

Edit... and there it is. Cheat mods updated to 0.5.4, hope you enjoy, please report back if there are bugs.

Last edited:

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Here is a list of traits taken from the .qsp. :) should be complete

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated cheat mod for 0.5.4. Cheats to be found in cell phone -> Settings. Every cheat should be self-explaining. Added a "light" version of cheat mod giving only 100 money instead of 10k and so on.

Remember you may switch .qsp versions. For example use the cheat mod to get the skin only trait, save and use / load with original .qsp. Just make a save whenever you want to change and do it. This ain't son of a bitch and you may have as many .qsp in directory as you like.

It's really awesome you made this version with cheats. One small request, if possible, could you add the ability to adjust/max the femininity level? I know you can force it by using the magician, but that requires you to get the makeup trait. I really like the idea of the character being happy about the changes, but it takes a ton of grinding to get past "meh".

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
One small request, if possible, could you add the ability to adjust/max the femininity level? I know you can force it by using the magician, but that requires you to get the makeup trait.
You can get rid of the All Dolled Up (makeup) trait using the ring (or the ring cheat).

Sep 29, 2019
The change of the Pussy is a mess.First im a Virgin then after some time even i never had Vaginal Sex im not anymore Virgin then after time im again Virgin it change the entire time alone.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
The light cheat version of 0.54 is exactly the same as the regular cheat version of 0.54. It's not "light".
It works as you wanted, just forgot to adjust the description text. :) Corrected that now. That's the trouble with 2 versions :/ even more to think of.

It's really awesome you made this version with cheats. One small request, if possible, could you add the ability to adjust/max the femininity level? I know you can force it by using the magician, but that requires you to get the makeup trait. I really like the idea of the character being happy about the changes, but it takes a ton of grinding to get past "meh".
As Awolf already said, you may undo the trait via ring / cheat. Also the dev wanted it to be a slow progression, that's what the game is about ( I totally missed that too :D and rushed through at first... welp, still do) and you may miss a lot of content going too fast (maybe content you want to skip though... )

But the main reason not to put any stat into the cheat is just the list would be very long and hard to use. It would need an extra cheat page where you can freely change stuff... mhh... which would be nice... let me think about it.

Last edited:

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Do pregnancy tests/pregnancy work? I have 4 tests, it only shows that I have them but I can't use them. Also is it possible to stop your boobs from shrinking or can you make them bigger (not nano treatment, I've already done it). Boobs just kept shrinking and even when I had this dream that they were bigger they rarerly ever grew, usually they were the same size and when they actually grew it was only one size and after a couple of days they'd just shrink.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Also the dev wanted it to be a slow progression, that's what the game is about ( I totally missed that too :D and rushed through at first... welp, still do) and you may miss a lot of content going too fast (maybe content you want to skip though... )
Did the dev actually say that? Reason that I ask is that you can, without your cheat version, already achieve 100% femininity via the magician in under 2 hours of in-game time (using save-scumming, of course, to avoid all the fluff RNG results). If the dev was really serious about a slow progression they would code in a limit on using the magician of once a day (or if they want it to be super slow, once a week). At once a day it'll take you a week and a half, and at once a week it'd take just under 3 months.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Also is it possible to stop your boobs from shrinking or can you make them bigger (not nano treatment, I've already done it). Boobs just kept shrinking and even when I had this dream that they were bigger they rarerly ever grew, usually they were the same size and when they actually grew it was only one size and after a couple of days they'd just shrink.
I suspect that it's happening because of doing weight lifting at the gym. I never had boobs shrink until I got serious about boosting the strength score (above 25). In prior games where my strength stayed at 25 or less I didn't have boob shrinkage. In my current game shrinkage was a problem until I used the ring to add cup size. Assuming that it is actually related to my strength or the training thereof, I haven't spent the time to investigate whether the boobs will stop shrinking when you stop lifting weights. I do know that if you stop lifting weights your strength will rapidly drop (by 3+ points a day).

I'm curious if boob shrinkage actually happens IRL to female weightlifters or if it's just a BS thing that the game does to you.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Did the dev actually say that?
It is in the "about" at his :
I wanted a slow transformation game that actually had decent player-driven transformations which impact the game world. [...]

and thus Clean Slate was born
Doesn't mean to give players the freedom to play his/her own pace? :D Having the physics change fast with the trials and psychic changes fast with magician doesn't mean you have to - just like cheating. I actually like the approach to give players the freedom to play at their own speed skip stuff they don't like and so on.

Do pregnancy tests/pregnancy work? I have 4 tests, it only shows that I have them but I can't use them. Also is it possible to stop your boobs from shrinking or can you make them bigger (not nano treatment, I've already done it). Boobs just kept shrinking and even when I had this dream that they were bigger they rarerly ever grew, usually they were the same size and when they actually grew it was only one size and after a couple of days they'd just shrink.
The tests work... sometimes. Even when it was confirmed in settings they showed me "negative" and after I got a "positive" one the next one would be "negative" again. I guess it is bugged.

Never had shrinking breasts in the game though. Is your arousal high when you go to sleep? As the gypsy says, high arousal advances the transformation. Keeping it low will slower (reverse?) it. But not sure.

I'm curious if boob shrinkage actually happens IRL to female weightlifters or if it's just a BS thing that the game does to you.
As far as I understand it (I am not a doctor though) it could make a bit sense since boobs (male and female alike) do have fat tissue. If your body burns fat...

... in RL there are a lot factors though and not every workout may have that effect and it may be limited since female breast are not only fat ... still I guess it is not too odd to have such a mechanic. And it could indeed be the solution to JennyWild 's problem.

Reactions: AWolfe

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
Here is a list of traits taken from the .qsp. :) should be complete

Updated cheat mod for 0.5.4. Cheats to be found in cell phone -> Settings. Every cheat should be self-explaining. Added a "light" version of cheat mod giving only 100 money instead of 10k and so on.

Remember you may switch .qsp versions. For example use the cheat mod to get the skin only trait, save and use / load with original .qsp. Just make a save whenever you want to change and do it. This ain't son of a bitch and you may have as many .qsp in directory as you like.

think you could add something for making it so the hair never gets greasy and unkept and make it so the mc never sweats to?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
think you could add something for making it so the hair never gets greasy and unkept and make it so the mc never sweats to?
I get what you mean but it might be a bit difficult since there is no variable in the code to do so yet. And altering the original code will be a pain due the next update. Maybe it can be added to the stat-refill though, not sure. Gonna think about it, maybe I (or someone else) got an idea.

Besides, I managed to re-do the cheat mod entirely. There are big and small buffs to stats now and even de-buffs so you may alter stuff just like you want and I won't need to maintain 2 mods :) and I think it is a bit better now. But I am learning on the fly so everything takes a lot of time. Not to speak of the trouble when you accidentally delete a ' somewhere... debugging is so much fun... :D.

Feel free to try the new model mod, find bugs and enjoy.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Anyone know why I die of thirst constantly in this version? I have a full thirst meter and drink just before, but my health keeps going down.
Details: Upgraded from last version, using the cheat file and loaded a game from last version to skip the early grind.

(I used Qgen and edited out the whole thirst and health check, so fixed it for now, but still a weird bug)

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Anyone know why I die of thirst constantly in this version? I have a full thirst meter and drink just before, but my health keeps going down.
Details: Upgraded from last version, using the cheat file and loaded a game from last version to skip the early grind.

(I used Qgen and edited out the whole thirst and health check, so fixed it for now, but still a weird bug)
you must start a new Game.I had the same problem.But something is Bugged if you use a save from the last cheat version.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is a bug in even the latest game version that if you charge the ring relic (via receiving anal sex) by someone at Hooters you will always die of thirst even if your thirst gauge is dark green (full). Pick up guys at Kelly's bar, or in the Red Light district, to charge the relics.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017

I guess that is why the dev had the "fix thirst" cheat (sets thirst max to 100) for a while. There is a cheat in my mod that sets your max thirst to 5000 (like stamina)... should fix the problem too.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes