Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Where do I find this ring? I also started a new game and I didn't get the nano treatment but after working once as a prostitute MC is always horny. Is this supposed to be like that or is it a bug?
If you get more feminased, gypsy appers in the bench, blue text gets you informed. Its good to have save before that. She can give you one of two quest - one for braclet and one for ring. Its RNG. Usualy its bodibuilder on beach or nightclub Faen Red Light district. After you get artifact, you get message from shaman after 2-3 days. Sorry about my shitty engrish.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Fuck, another damn RNG thing in this game. No wonder I've never gotten the ring offer. Now I have to restart yet again. Thanks for saving me from wasting a bunch more real-life hours trying to get the ring.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Fuck, another damn RNG thing in this game. No wonder I've never gotten the ring offer. Now I have to restart yet again. Thanks for saving me from wasting a bunch more real-life hours trying to get the ring.
There will be 2 quests (afaik) ring AND braclet. Just what is first is random.

Arousal seems to be buggy. MC should reset to 50% after an orgasm. And that should reset the auto-mastrubation too that kicks you out of a lot of scenes.

Maybe we are lucky and it is fixed in a new version. Anyone at tfg site that can ask dev about it? If it is a bug or intendet? 50% should be handable but in my game it is 100% all the time.

Reactions: JennyWild

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
There will be 2 quests (afaik) ring AND braclet. Just what is first is random.

Arousal seems to be buggy. MC should reset to 50% after an orgasm. And that should reset the auto-mastrubation too that kicks you out of a lot of scenes.

Maybe we are lucky and it is fixed in a new version. Anyone at tfg site that can ask dev about it? If it is a bug or intendet? 50% should be handable but in my game it is 100% all the time.
I just checked the changelog and there are already 2 more versions and in the next one (0.5.2) arousal problem is fixed.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018

Please note that this is only the 0.5.3 .qsp file. You'll still need the base 0.5.0 package, which you can get from the OP. Someone else in this thread posted a link to a 0.5.2 image pack update. So the full install procedure is:

Install 0.5.0 (from OP).
Install 0.5.1 update (from OP).
Install 0.5.2 image update (search this thread for link).
Install 0.5.3 .qsp file.
Play the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've also noticed a couple of bugs (using 0.5.3, but I think they're also in all of the 0.5.x versions):

1. Nanobot trial pays no money. Unlike with the other trials, there's no message saying that you got paid. No $10k bump to your bank account.
2. Money from cam shows does not appear in your bank account. (NVM, seems to be working.)

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've finally gotten the ring, but in the Examine Relics menu there is only the Go Back choice, even after clicking on the pic to examine it. What do I have to do to be able to insert this?

I wish this game had a Discord. A FAQ wouldn't hurt, either.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
I've finally gotten the ring, but in the Examine Relics menu there is only the Go Back choice, even after clicking on the pic to examine it. What do I have to do to be able to insert this?

I wish this game had a Discord. A FAQ wouldn't hurt, either.
Wait for Shaman message, go to him, chit-chat, after that go to you room and examine relic.

Reactions: AWolfe

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I just checked the changelog and there are already 2 more versions and in the next one (0.5.2) arousal problem is fixed.
Thank you, I use 0.5.3 (and I used it for my cheat mod :) ) and there is already a pre-version of 0.5.4 on patreon. So, let's hope it is a bug and will be fixed.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Ran into a problem with charging the ring. If you're working at Hooters and agree to be picked up you'll get a game-over due to dying of thirst (regardless of having a green thirst bar when you start having sex) when you finish. As was mentioned in this thread you can only charge the relics by having the MC pick up someone at the bar. I can understand that part, but having a game-over result is really a bug. If you try to charge the bracelet at Hooters it just doesn't work, but you don't get a game-over. The ring should do the same thing.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Ran into a problem with charging the ring. If you're working at Hooters and agree to be picked up you'll get a game-over due to dying of thirst (regardless of having a green thirst bar when you start having sex) when you finish. As was mentioned in this thread you can only charge the relics by having the MC pick up someone at the bar. I can understand that part, but having a game-over result is really a bug. If you try to charge the bracelet at Hooters it just doesn't work, but you don't get a game-over. The ring should do the same thing.
Do you have some male contacts on the phone? Arrange some dates on park and fuck them on the bench. Must say i never charged artifacts in Hooters, too complicated (stamina, thirst issues). Have you tried Faen for charging?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
No male contacts in phone, other than my Hooters boss. I'm charging the ring at Kelly's (bar). I've not tried Faen yet for charging. To get the ring I snuck into Faen via the window, rather than going in through the front door (via the password and dressing up).

BTW, for anyone else who's interested, it's a lot easier to get the ring (or bracelet) from inside Faen rather than from the guy at the beach gym. It takes a lot longer to boost strength enough to beat him than it does to get the 4 levels of dancing skill (from class) and rubber-jointed trait (from yoga) that you need to sneak into Faen. Or you can spend money to get a nice evening dress and shoes and walk in the front door. However, going in the front means that you'll have to randomly search rooms until you find what you're looking for. Sneaking in takes you right to the item.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Your character will use a debit card to buy anything over the amount of cash on hand, as long as there's enough money in the bank account.
that doesn't make the rule less stupid.
it also isn't true. there are several options where the card isn't working.
but the more important question is what kind of stupid decision is it to waste dev work on limits that has no use other than annoying player?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Cheats include for now:
* Give money (10k each click)
Can you modify the cheat so that it doesn't add so much on each click? For money, perhaps 500 or 1000 per? For stats, +1 instead of +10 (and +30 for strength is a LOT in one click). You're saving us from lots of clicking, but the (serious) downside is that the jumps are too large. The cheats would be much more useful if we can have finer adjustments. Please.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Can you modify the cheat so that it doesn't add so much on each click? For money, perhaps 500 or 1000 per? For stats, +1 instead of +10 (and +30 for strength is a LOT in one click). You're saving us from lots of clicking, but the (serious) downside is that the jumps are too large. The cheats would be much more useful if we can have finer adjustments. Please.
Welp, balancing is hard. For example I use the strength cheat only to get the quest done. So I wanted to save clicks and still have the option to do it slow, that's why I used +30. And the cheat mod works fine for me. But I also feel you, I do hate cheats giving unlimited money while I just want a bit to fix some mistakes I did. So I added a "light" version with lowered numbers.

Feel free to test and report back bugs or so.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Welp, balancing is hard. For example I use the strength cheat only to get the quest done. So I wanted to save clicks and still have the option to do it slow, that's why I used +30. And the cheat mod works fine for me. But I also feel you, I do hate cheats giving unlimited money while I just want a bit to fix some mistakes I did. So I added a "light" version with lowered numbers.

Feel free to test and report back bugs or so.
TYVM for the light version. And your cheat allowed me to test something I was curious about: max cup size is K.

Am I blind or is the charm skill stat value hidden in the game? If it is currently a non-visible stat can you make it visible in your cheat version, please, like all the other stats?

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes