AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How to get rid of dick? :)
There are two ways. First is what chiyochan mentioned: feminize enough and you'll get a dream visit from the witch and then choose not to resist her offer. The second and better option is to go for the male birth control trial at the lab. This has the added benefit of paying you $1600 besides turning you into a real girl. My advice, however, is to hold off on losing your dick until after you have gotten the second Julia blackmail event. (Start the Julia events by her catching you masturbating in the shower.) The second Julia event gives you panties, a summer dress, and most importantly, some low heels. Wearing the heels for a while will improve your heels skill from zero to 1 and allow you to buy the low-heel Mary Janes in the shops. As soon as you can buy taller heels do so and wear them until you get another skill increase. Lather, rinse, repeat until you can wear stripper heels with the tallest spikes.

Reactions: bargian

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone have a collection of ALL the image packs up to the newest release? Because on TFGames there's only the newest release, and the previous patch's worth of images. I don't have the ability to DL any of the other ones, and I can't find any in this thread either that work

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Does anyone have a collection of ALL the image packs up to the newest release? Because on TFGames there's only the newest release, and the previous patch's worth of images. I don't have the ability to DL any of the other ones, and I can't find any in this thread either that work
Download these

May 24, 2020
There are two ways. First is what chiyochan mentioned: feminize enough and you'll get a dream visit from the witch and then choose not to resist her offer. The second and better option is to go for the male birth control trial at the lab. This has the added benefit of paying you $1600 besides turning you into a real girl. My advice, however, is to hold off on losing your dick until after you have gotten the second Julia blackmail event. (Start the Julia events by her catching you masturbating in the shower.) The second Julia event gives you panties, a summer dress, and most importantly, some low heels. Wearing the heels for a while will improve your heels skill from zero to 1 and allow you to buy the low-heel Mary Janes in the shops. As soon as you can buy taller heels do so and wear them until you get another skill increase. Lather, rinse, repeat until you can wear stripper heels with the tallest spikes.
What happens to the blackmail quest if i didn't get caught in the shower because all Juila is doing is toe fucking me every time i see her.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
What happens to the blackmail quest if i didn't get caught in the shower because all Juila is doing is toe fucking me every time i see her.
There's a one time event where she takes the PC down to the park to get photographed in a dress. The only other event I saw was the feet one but she's rarely around. Speaking to her any other time and she seems to ignore the PC. Don't think anything else is written.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
No clue. My Jaden has never been "toe fucked". Are you female? Perhaps that's why you're getting "toe fucked". The blackmail events only happen if you're still male. In my game(s) I get caught by Julia on the first or second day, so it happens much before any other sort of relationship with her can evolve.

May 24, 2020
There's a one time event where she takes the PC down to the park to get photographed in a dress. The only other event I saw was the feet one but she's rarely around. Speaking to her any other time and she seems to ignore the PC. Don't think anything else is written.
After the park, if you meet her in the commons room between 7:30 and 8:00 she will ask to see your legs then good girls get rewarded, you can meet her every day it does raise your submission. I read here somewhere that there is a panty flash quest also i never got the quest but every time i go to the park and explore i get the option to flash panties even though i don't wear them.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
¿how the bracelet works?
*bump*
Can someone please explain how to charge the dragon bracelet? The clue supplied in the game implies giving handjobs, or perhaps regular sex, but neither has done anything for me.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
the new limit on withdrawing money is idiotic. 300/day and many items cost more. what is wrong with this developer?

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
*bump*
Can someone please explain how to charge the dragon bracelet? The clue supplied in the game implies giving handjobs, or perhaps regular sex, but neither has done anything for me.
You need to make 10 people orgasm using your hands. toilet hole doesnt work, you need to pick someone from the bar.

Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You need to make 10 people orgasm using your hands. toilet hole doesnt work, you need to pick someone from the bar.
Thanks! I'd been trying clients while hooking in the dark alley and having no success. Never occurred to me that where you hooked up would matter. So seduction is also important to this magic, you can't just grab anyone who's willing.

Dec 5, 2018
the new limit on withdrawing money is idiotic. 300/day and many items cost more. what is wrong with this developer?
Your character will use a debit card to buy anything over the amount of cash on hand, as long as there's enough money in the bank account.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In the real world many banking institutions limit withdrawals through ATMs, and 300-500 is a common value. For a game, however, I do agree that it's asinine. I did discover that while the game's text says that you can't take out more than $300 the game in fact will let you take out any amount that you want, and you can use the ATM more than once a day if you want, so there is no limit in actual play. Either the dev changed the code and removed the limits (and neglected to remove the text saying that there's a limit), or he broke his limiting code.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Okay, I've charged up the bracelet. When should I give it to the witch? What happens if I give it to her, and if I don't?

After fully charging the bracelet I used it and I was transformed into a different female body and sent to some beach where I found a nice house and then got sent back home (and restored to my normal female body). Do I need to keep charging the artifact and using it to get more scenes? Or is that it (a big let-down) and I need to give it to the witch to progress with the witch's quest?

I keep reading here about a ring that you have to stick up your ass. Is that for a still-male MC?

The game has slots for earrings and necklace. Are these for other artifacts that I've yet to find? Is it content that's in the game or for future stuff?

bargian

May 7, 2017
Okay, I've charged up the bracelet. When should I give it to the witch? What happens if I give it to her, and if I don't?

After fully charging the bracelet I used it and I was transformed into a different female body and sent to some beach where I found a nice house and then got sent back home (and restored to my normal female body). Do I need to keep charging the artifact and using it to get more scenes? Or is that it (a big let-down) and I need to give it to the witch to progress with the witch's quest?

I keep reading here about a ring that you have to stick up your ass. Is that for a still-male MC?

The game has slots for earrings and necklace. Are these for other artifacts that I've yet to find? Is it content that's in the game or for future stuff?
Ring was 1st quest - with the guy in the beach. Bracelet was 2nd quest and yes, it seems like it can transer your consciousnes to another body? Its kinda funny actualy.
As for earrings and necklace - just go to shop and look for accessories.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes