Sep 28, 2018
One thing I have noticed is in Dickys bar while pregnant it still shows regular scenes in the bathroom instead of pregnant ones. Don't know if this is intentional but still.

Something strange I noticed is that my Sleep meter rarely would go all the way up to full. Plus when you black out due to lack of sleep in strange places sometimes it causes an error and you need to use the emergency escape.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
no images, dl'd the image pack and everything, still no images when playing
it should look like this
(image folder)
(Sound Folder)
(PockUni Folder)
Game file
By the way use TFgamesite they have the entire folders I suspect you have the update maybe?

halowin

Jul 10, 2017
it's a artifact you get through a quest. the gypsy stands in downtown one day and asks you to steal it. keep it, push it in your ass and let it aborb, after 10 loads you can use it
I dont see the option to push it in your ass

Sep 28, 2018
Is anyone else missing the scene where you randomly masturbate if you arousal gets to high? If you got it can you post the image packs again?

May 24, 2020
I have them but they don't show up in my game either
Got a little bone to pick with the dev on smoking 1. through the game i smoked once or twice a day if i remembered now all of a sudden i got to smoke like ever 5 minutes smoking doest work like that i should know i smoke, smoking is not addicting as they say on tv ask any smoker also does not cause cancer2. Where ever i live i do smoke inside and it's against the law for a landlord to say i can't Please fix this. Thank You

Last edited:

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
1. Get the full game from TFgamesite
2. Find a folder and extract all the files into it

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have them but they don't show up in my game either
Got a little bone to pick with the dev on smoking 1. through the game i smoked once or twice a day if i remembered now all of a sudden i got to smoke like ever 5 minutes smoking doest work like that i should know i smoke, smoking is not addicting as they say on tv ask any smoker also does not cause cancer2. Where ever i live i do smoke inside and it's against the law for a landlord to say i can't Please fix this. Thank You
Apparently, though, smoking does cause people to write run-on sentences and ignore punctuation! ;)

I am not sure where you live that makes it illegal for landlords to forbid smoking, but I don't think that the game needs to conform to the laws of your locale. There are plenty of places in the world where it is perfectly fine for a landlord to forbid smoking on their property. The game is set in one of them.

And, while it is true that smoking is not addictive (it's the nicotine in tobacco that is addictive), pretty much any medical professional could clear up your misconception that smoking (of most substances normally smoked) does not increase your risk of developing all sorts of cancers.

May 24, 2020
Need a little help, i had the relic up my ass was charging it the all of a sudden i was back with the beach gut looking for the ring found now i don't have it at all? What's a girl to do?

bargian

May 7, 2017
How to wash clothes?
Also: what action do increase and which decrease penis? And can penis be changed into vagina without clinic?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes