• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 29, 2019
So I like the game, but holy cow is it grindy. It's 2020, do we really need games to track whether you're showering or eating? I wish there was a mod to skip the more fiddly stuff.

Anyway, my question is, what do I do to get my character to actually consent to sex? She's been raped in the park twice now, and she's willing to flirt with men and kiss them or even give handjobs, but she's still reluctant to get past anything that.
You must go to the Market and find the Man that ask to step forward.He rise your sense of Femininity.You can Spam him 2 or 3 Days after you can do all what you want as woman even the slutty clothes can be use then.Negative is that this event give you near all negative traits

Reactions: kaorok

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
and is there a way to get rid of the fortune teller? like is there an end quest
As far as I know its only the start of the quest line currently so no. Eventually it will have a clear end point and that should get rid of them from what I read on TFGS.

Reactions: griffor

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Mega link is down, next time report the link don't post it in the comment section
Hello,

I posted the link to report it :D ... and, yes, I did. Used the first option "game update". Not sure why it didn't work... but there is a new link at TF Site:

And I attache the file directly here ;) just to be safe.

Reactions: BaasB

Tyven

Jun 26, 2017
Either I'm an idiot or the uploader did something wrong. All the downloads links since the update only have the QSP file. No idea where to put the images folder. There's also no pockuni folder.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Either I'm an idiot or the uploader did something wrong. All the downloads links since the update only have the QSP file. No idea where to put the images folder. There's also no pockuni folder.
Neither nor. The image packs are actually not completely available. We wait for a hero to check for the images ;)

clocknballs

Mar 10, 2017
Neither nor. The image packs are actually not completely available. We wait for a hero to check for the images ;)
Looks like version 0.5.0 is the full game image folder in that link.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
My Tip to everyone. Go to the TF Site and Download it from there.

Petra

May 15, 2017
So I like the game, but holy cow is it grindy. It's 2020, do we really need games to track whether you're showering or eating? I wish there was a mod to skip the more fiddly stuff.

Anyway, my question is, what do I do to get my character to actually consent to sex? She's been raped in the park twice now, and she's willing to flirt with men and kiss them or even give handjobs, but she's still reluctant to get past anything that.
Being very drunk allows you to push at least one tier higher- flirting-handjob-blowjob-sex.
Have 2-3 shots in a bar,than just sip water until you get your preferred target.

StormyD

Dec 25, 2017
The links from Tfgames work fine for me. Media and game file. Should probably update here. Still fresh so I can't share the mega links just yet.

randa

May 7, 2017
My problem is, if MC is dominant and doing the fucking, I see the pics. But if he is fucked by women or men, I see no pics and can only click through the text. Any solution for that?
I am using QSP 1.9-64bit and all sub-Folders ar in one folder, incl. the QSP.
Thanks.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
So does anyone know how to progress Jim's questline in the office secretary job? What kind of clothes/makeup combo does he like? I can't quite seem to get any thing done with him. I know Ryan wants slutty, and Angela wants professional.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes