chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I don't mind it per se. It's not a problem, but it just makes me wonder why it's there.
I think it's just to add flair, I hope it stops. It just wastes time in the development lol. They were kinda cool/funny at first, now I just kinda hope we move on.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Personally, I like the stories a lot although essentially it is just one big story/game about the MC, but each female LI NPC is unique and has her own story to tell. Some stories are linked and/or complement with one another.

The game has a serious undertone to it but there are some subtle/low-key humor too. One example of a good storytelling in my opinion is regarding the lactation kink. I am not a fan but how it was introduced and played out made me very receptive and comfortable with it, and they were memorable at least to me. I played some other games that featured lactation but I hardly remembered them because it seemed like all the women somehow are lactating and the MC just grab them titties and milk the shit out of all these women.

To me, the Maria love arc (which is essentially almost completed I reckon) was beatifully written, and I believe the game is now transitioning/shifting its focus to the other LIs, mainly Carol I guess.

The number of female NPCs (most likely over 20) overwhelms most players but I would speculate that the main LIs are less than 10 perhaps around 5 or 6ish. Most of the female NPCs are there to move the plot forward and/or to introduce potential LIs (but also provide some lewd scenes if the player choose so).

Sam is a lesbian, your enemy Kira is a bitch, you can safely avoid lewd scenes with Ally, Laura, Tiffany and Debbie, where you will miss out on most of the contents but the main plot stays the same. As of version 0.7.1, Laura said that she is not suitable to be MC's partner, Ally told that she will move someplace else and Tiffany made it clear early on that she just like to fuck around and does not want a relationship.

Also, some females will only be available as LIs on the 'good guy' route, some only on the 'bad guy' route, and some on both routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't deny the fact that this game is also a good fapping source materials :p but there are literally Terabytes of fapping materials you can find in this site, most of them are a lot nicer in the eyes compared to the visuals and animations produced by Honey Select with mods for this game. Alas, what keeps me coming back are the stories behind it.

For that, thanks a lot to Raybae for his craft.

Reactions: b3488c87

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Fantastic game. I do have a couple of nitpicks though.
If you don't go for a run on day 4, and thus don't talk to Laura, MC still refers to the park right before we hear Jameela's backstory on day 11.
Similarly, if you don't go to the bar on day 2, and thus don't meet Ally and Laura's daughters there, I don't think he should know they know each other... So when he's about to invite Ally to the housewarming party, and he thinks, "Plus, she knows the Hudsons," that information seems to come out of nowhere. Then again, maybe I just missed something...
Finally, Paige calls the MC Ray once when he goes to say goodbye.

Looking forward to seeing this completed.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Fantastic game. I do have a couple of nitpicks though.
If you don't go for a run on day 4, and thus don't talk to Laura, MC still refers to the park right before we hear Jameela's backstory on day 11.
Similarly, if you don't go to the bar on day 2, and thus don't meet Ally and Laura's daughters there, I don't think he should know they know each other... So when he's about to invite Ally to the housewarming party, and he thinks, "Plus, she knows the Hudsons," that information seems to come out of nowhere. Then again, maybe I just missed something...
Finally, Paige calls the MC Ray once when he goes to say goodbye.

Looking forward to seeing this completed.
It is very difficult to create multi-branching game even for a simple VN. It is very likely that the aforementioned bugs were an oversight/not caught on by the dev because I believed he was more focused on the canonical path (which majority had taken). Overall, he had done pretty decent job with branches and variations in the game based on player's choices. Possibly these bugs were not even reported before. As for the case with Paige, Ray is the default name for the MC, most likely that specific line of code hardcoded the name instead of using a variable. I hope raybae will take note.

This update only reaches until the 25th?
Correct.

Kacph

Apr 27, 2021
Gallery unlock, should work across any version, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (click on the attachment, press Ctrl+s, select the All files (*.*) entry from the file type dropdown and after that remove .txt from the file name)
how to download?

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
raybae great game u got there. Playing on Android so was able to play till version 7 and not 0.7.1. Great game tho. Hoping to see more in the future. Keep up the good work

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes