VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Heart Asks More [Ch. 1 v1.1] [BlakPanther]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlakPanther

Jul 26, 2020

Title Page.png

Overview:
There were 3 Best friends enjoying life together with their family. Once they went on a road trip when they had an accident in which two couples died on spot.each of them leaving behind a son and a daughter who were now the responsibility of the last remaining couple.

In the Game The Heart Asks More, you will play as a young adult who is living with Your Father's Friend Victor Dias. Now you've grown young, you are ready to spread your wings and move to other town for further professional training. You will stay at your father's friend Steve Jacob and his family, where you will meet Ms Jacob who is also getting her professional training at the same firm. Here your life take an interesting turn of new events. will your friendship with Ms Jacob result in an interesting love affair?
How far can you go with different situations? Your choices may impact on the story line. Play the game to find out...​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-21
Release Date: 2020-08-21
Original Title: The Heart asks More
Developer: BlakPanther -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

sc ginny comes mc room 2.png sc ginny praised.png sc ginny stella comes mc room 1.png sc intro 2.png sc mc bedroom intro 3.png sc mc ginny changing clothes.png sc mc ginny coffeeshop 3.png sc mc ginny ready 1.png sc mc ginny registration 3.png sc mc ginny registration 5.png sc mc steve ginny livingroom 1.png sc mc wish goodnight.png sc mc zooms amy breast.png sc way guestroom.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I have got play to find out what country it is as I don't know where you can leave your bag on top of the bin at a bus stop without getting it snatched (4th picture)

• Haha
Reactions: Aaarzzz

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
On the plus side, I didn't run into code errors or crashes. On the down side, the Engrish is really thick, story is lost in translation and the characters have no development yet, models and scenes are really basic, and initial length is pretty short.

I thought the girl carrying the guy's luggage inside was really curious. Not sure where that is a common thing.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Max's model is back to bang some girls ? god dangit... might have to try it.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Nothing left to the imagination, they just blurt everything out. The dialogue needs work, proper dialogue changes a game completely.

Everything else is good. :)

Reactions: hr17 and RedBone

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Just got picked up by Ginny and the conversation makes me cringe already - and not only because of the bad english. I hope it gets better...

€: Ok, i can live with bad graphics and even a boring story. But those conversations just make my brain hurt. I check again after some updates, but for now I am out.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote