VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem College [v0.03] [chkm8]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
H1NBhX.jpg

Overview:
Harem College is a story about a college student who ran away from his home due to his family forcing him to marry due to their business side. The MC in this game ran away from his home to another city, where he attends a college and meet some girls.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-26
Release Date: 2020-12-25
Developer: chkm8
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

A1CL7S.jpg jfnqUw.jpg MDgrmV.jpg q7o9dD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Seems interesting anyone got more info on this one like how much content there is?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
alot of the content is just daydreaming. aside from that this game has no choices whatsoever. mostly just choosing different angles for animations. but yeah this game is pretty much just a kinetic novel. so you dont get to choose who to interact with.

Reactions: HylTin

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
A good content. Pretty long for v0.1. Animations are good. This reminded me sexy beach 3. A good start keep going dev.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Pretty good but where is the " school setting " ? For now, it's a Kinetic Novel !!!! So maybe add/remove tags...

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Pretty good but where is the " school setting " ? For now, it's a Kinetic Novel !!!! So maybe add/remove tags...
.... Kinetic Novel is a type of game and school setting means that game takes place at school, it's like 2 different things which don't effect each other.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1608972759693.png

Features

• Gallery (Non-animated Pictures)
  • Replay (Animated Scenes)
  • Animated Scenes (All H Scenes are animated!)
Fetishes

• BJ
  • HJ
  • Solo
  • Public (Technically)
  • NTR (Planned for a 3rd party character, not MC)

This game is still in development and only have a couple of animated scenes

If you do like this game and want me to continue working on it, please let me know in the comments below. I hope you enjoy the game.

the 0.03 update!

What is in this update?

- 4 Fully Animated Scenes

- 16 Gallery Pictures to Unlock

- Day system, you will be able to choose which girl's story you want to proceed, each day

- Fixed side images, now pretty much every conversation will have a side image of that girl in that situation costume (School - School Costume and so on)

- Fixed being clickable behind the phone. Now you can't click behind the phone anymore without closing the phone first.

Have fun playing! :D

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Need more than 5 girls to be consider harem along with pregnancy and something that made their tits bigger please.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this game needs:

- Proof-reading (if not native english speaker, Grammarly can help, or ask people to proof-read)
- a bit of work for the backgrounds
- maybe when the narration is saying that X is smiling, put a picture of them smiling instead of a normal image of them just standing
- a kinetic novel tag...i mean for now the only choice offered is: MC's name and which girl you wanna talk to first..without losing any content at all...feels like a kinetic novel to me

still the amount of content is worth mentioning, it's a lot ^^

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote