Unity Abandoned Waifu Island [v0.2] [Ecchi Game's]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Screenshot (48).png

Overview:
Rescue the Waifus around the Island. Bring them back to your base to make "Sexy Time". Collect Loot and Many Guns. Survive Mutants, Enforcers, and Wild Animals.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-21
Release Date: 2020-10-19
Developer: Ecchi Game's
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot (49).png Screenshot (50).png Screenshot (51).png Screenshot (52).png Screenshot (53).png Screenshot (48).png Screenshot (78).png Screenshot (54).png

Last edited by a moderator:

stark8g

May 29, 2017
i can't play it, after start screen i press continue then continue again and i just die and then everything repeats!
Any ideas how i can pass that ?

Mar 17, 2019
oh lord... this "Game" needs a LOT a Work.
the graphics are mediocre
the animations are bad and keep breaking
I can see through whole mountains, so camera clipping problems
and a few floating objects here and there

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
i die when i spawn
in order to restart game anew, go to user folder/appdata/locallow/echi gamedev/my beach waifu and delete its content

to avoid die from thirst, need to drink, from inventory as shown on initial description screen, can refill both food by hunting, harvesting or fishing, and water from well aside hut

Reactions: stark8g

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I tried playing this something like a month ago, and it was quite boring. Not much to do, both in term of H and gameplay, and some good ol' "clip through the floor and into the endless nothing between the stars".
Don't know if it's been updated since then though.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
in order to restart game anew, go to user folder/appdata/locallow/echi gamedev/my beach waifu and delete its content

to avoid die from thirst, need to drink, from inventory as shown on initial description screen, can refill both food by hunting, harvesting or fishing, and water from well aside hut
im not dying from thirst tho.
im dying on Spawn. Game starts, im dead. can't play.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
yes same did happen to me, at first time, was able to take a few steps, but once each respawn came, time was shorter until was unable to do anything, then i had to delete all game data on user folder to be able to start full again

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
I tried to play this. Loaded in and started out with no water and after two deaths from that the game decided I needed to be put in a death loop. So...I'll wait until it's a bit more polished.