Unity Abandoned Agent Uki [v0.96] [Ecchi Game's]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cherry Bomb

Mar 19, 2018
3174305-geb6zsxe-v4.jpg

Overview:
Agent Uki" is sci-fi third person shooter, where you are an Agent , that works to destroy galaxy threats. Level up fight mutants, robots, and alien like creatures.
You can fully customize your characters outfit, body type, hair and face. Make your dream Waifu and play with her in many ways.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-14
Release Date: 2019-12-01
Developer: Ecchi Game's
Censored: No
Version: 0.96 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

873347_Screenshot_1.png 873346_Screenshot_2.png 873344_Screenshot_4.png 873338_Screenshot_10.png 873339_Screenshot_9.png ezgifcom-video-to-gif-xivmkhyu.gif ezgifcom-video-to-gif_3-uwfziw3x.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
I played this a while ago, and I didn't get far because it's honestly difficult in my opinion to not get shredded at some points, but I'm also bad so there's that. I didn't notice any lewds in game, but there was also only one mission available iirc when I played it last. The lewds were all from your commander at the beginning afaik. Maybe this version posted here has more done, though, since I don't remember that doggy style position from when I played it last.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I played this a while ago, and I didn't get far because it's honestly difficult in my opinion to not get shredded at some points, but I'm also bad so there's that.
no you're not bad. the second missions robot is almost inpossible to beat unless you find some extra cheesy way to beat it and avoid its INFINITENOCOOLDOWN1900RPMLASERBLASTEROFFUCKYOUIDIOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOAAAAAAAH.
no seriously, if anyone can beat that thing post a save or something. im good on this shit lol.

Dudewall

May 17, 2017
For the life of me I can't get past the menu. I hit play game and then I see an infinitely posing girl without a cursor. What in the world??

Ghost_Kozak

Jun 29, 2018
When you start up the game you need to press escape to unlock the mouse. You can press x to lock it again so the mouse isn't there when aiming. Bit of a buggy mess. Completed mission 4 (Mission 5 is labeled as mission 1 and accepting it does nothing so either bugged or that is all that is there.) but even though the missions apparently unlock new private rooms, couldn't find what it was talking about. Missions get a lot easier when you realize you can roll up basically any mountainside. (Roll with Q). G creates a temporary shield the if you stand at the edge of, you can shoot them and they can't shoot you. H is heal, is infinite but moving cancels the animation and the heal. (Also fun tip. Starting from any high place, roll off of it. Not jump, couldn't roll after a jump. You can keep rolling in the air by rolling in a rhythm just as the roll animation ends to get ridiculous amounts of distance.) Game is jank and doesn't have much. Sniping, even with a pistol, is overpowered. Don't bother for now, unless you're like me and like abusing jank games.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
...this is genuinely awful. Like, I can tolerate a lot of shit, but this is way up there.

First and foremost, the game is laggy as all hell; in the tutorial alone with nothing there, you have this little turret minion where if you press 'T', he starts to shoot... only there's no cap on how fast or how many bullets he can shoot, so in a few short presses, your screen is filled with projectiles slowing down your game to single-digit FPS counts. The button to turn off the turrets, 'B', doesn't work, by the way, so use with caution. The customization menu for your avatar is atrocious as well, as there's no way to rotate or zoom the camera, but it has you making changes to the most minute of details—how can I change the character's eye color or what backpack she's wearing when I can't see either? The vehicles play like complete ass, like tires made of butter on silicon roadways; the weapons, at least in the tutorial section, can't be differentiated at first glance, and you can't change your loadout once you pick up your first four weapons; and the "private room" on the top leftmost option in the main menu has almost no worthwhile content.

Boring games are a dime a dozen; actually terrible games like this only come by every so often.

EDIT: I figured it out. The button to disable the AI-controlled turrets is 'Y', not 'B' as the tutorial states.
After a little bit of playing, I managed to get through the first four missions, but I have no idea what the different private rooms do or how to access them. If you want this game to be beaten fairly easily, you need to take a vehicle as that's the only way to get the AI followers to move with you at a speed that doesn't crawl... also, the "DroidBot" follower likes to jump off cliffs and lose track of you, but the girl "Una" tends to follow you closely.

Last edited:

Dudewall

May 17, 2017
When you start up the game you need to press escape to unlock the mouse. You can press x to lock it again so the mouse isn't there when aiming.
I have a 3440 x 1440p ultrawide monitor, turns out the menu stuff is outside that res so I literally couldn't see anything unless I changed resolution. I'm gonna see if I can force it to be 1080 somewhere

Reactions: melomaniacpony

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Way too much effort has gone into customization, and way too little into bugfixing and difficulty balancing. After a certain amount of time none of my pistol shots actually hit anything, my followers just poofed out of existence and the enemies just relentlessly shot some highly damage blaster at me. Current gameplay experience: 2/5; only the fact that movement feels really smooth saves this from a 1/5.

Edit: Well, I finished it up to the current end of content and I can say that the "Private Room" unlocks don't seem to do anything. I'd post a save here, but the only thing you unlock by doing the missions is new weapons and vehicles.

Last edited:
Reactions: axelaen
Jul 31, 2018
no you're not bad. the second missions robot is almost inpossible to beat unless you find some extra cheesy way to beat it and avoid its INFINITENOCOOLDOWN1900RPMLASERBLASTEROFFUCKYOUIDIOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOAAAAAAAH.
no seriously, if anyone can beat that thing post a save or something. im good on this shit lol.
Reading everything in caps like Mr. Torque from borderlands really adds to it haha.

melomaniacpony

Mar 5, 2019
I have a 3440 x 1440p ultrawide monitor, turns out the menu stuff is outside that res so I literally couldn't see anything unless I changed resolution. I'm gonna see if I can force it to be 1080 somewhere
2560x1080, same. where's that unity launcher when you need one.
Did it with these. still something's cut off, but it's manageable:
"Agent Uki.exe" -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920
also inside "openworld" in esc menu there are resolution options

Last edited:

canofawesome

Sep 25, 2019
God damn this game is barely functional, and the mouse movement is so slow, I have to lift my mouse at least twice to 360

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Hmm doesn't seem to have updated in a while, But the Patreon says the game will release this month... so I guess we'll have to wait for that?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote