• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py 7 Days [Demo] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I don't see this game lasting for long on patreon.
I don't see why that would be the case. It's the same characters I've been portraying on my other game for over 3 years. Once they got in touch with me over a certain post I made but after I explained she's just petite they let me be and haven't tried to reach me since then.

irrimn

Jun 8, 2017
Game uses Alexander at least once instead of the player-insert name. Some dialogue lines are 'said' by the wrong person. Definitely a bit of odd English but that's expected since the devs aren't native English speakers. Overall, an interesting start.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Txxus

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
here are my honest thoughts on 7day and here they are, I thought why she is look like Fey from Foster Home for Fantasy Girls then I saw it was from the same creator, I'm like oh I enjoy the other one also it has two out of three my favorite tags so I hope 7day is popular for to keep on going.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Txxus
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes