• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py 7 Days [Demo] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Apparently it appears the two games are linked, One is color (Foster House) the other is not (this one) both with 2D art that is not that good. Even a parallel story-line from what has been read. Same MC and apparently currently one girl from what I see in the forum here.
It's definitely a rip under a different name so it appears. Might be interesting to others but seriously taking advantage of a child or tween whom is missing an arm and a leg. Come on F95 we are better than this. Both games should be and again in my opinion violations of your rules. Or do we not care about moral issues here. Thanks for the share, have a great day.

y33tthem34t

Mar 26, 2019
I like the art art style fo sho. Love when games have a unique style that's more art-y and less game graphic-y. Like honestly I don't even know why I like styles like this so much but I definitely do, maybe I'm just feeling it right now and because it is entirely different from anything I can remember seeing at least (charcoal/graphite looking h-game, don't know where else you can really find that lol, probably somewhere but either way).

I feel like my mind is just really gassing this up for whatever reason but I'm appreciating this style more than Rise of the White Flower, and Ravager (overall favorite h-game), liking it around as much as some of the art styles in The Survival of Sarah Rose (The styles are all over the place in that game, seems like at least some of it is at least partially generated via stable diffusion or whatever, but I do love how the one or two best styles in that game look). Like I'm not saying these are godly masterworks here but uniqueness/art styles I'm not familiar with in this context just score big points as far as my personal opinion goes.

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
So this is like... an alt universe, but in a choose-your-girl VN style? I mean, I'm fine with it but development was already p slow with the first one. I don't mean it in a bad way but, I genuinely don't get why you're making an AU when you haven't even completed any single arc in the original game.
It's good to take some time off from projects that have long development cycles, because burnout is a real thing for us. But we will continue with foster home as well

Reactions: urfg

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Apparently it appears the two games are linked, One is color (Foster House) the other is not (this one) both with 2D art that is not that good. Even a parallel story-line from what has been read. Same MC and apparently currently one girl from what I see in the forum here.
It's definitely a rip under a different name so it appears. Might be interesting to others but seriously taking advantage of a child or tween whom is missing an arm and a leg. Come on F95 we are better than this. Both games should be and again in my opinion violations of your rules. Or do we not care about moral issues here. Thanks for the share, have a great day.
Not a child, just flat. Maybe gringos are tall af but here in my country you meet adult girls with such build ALL the time.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Likeable artstyle, it manages to be cute with the girl, badass with MC and otherwise okay, although I gotta say, the difference in quality between the hospital and the girl is strong, but at the same, I'm here to watch the girl, not sick/injured patients. The story and characters sound unique, it reminds me of Teaching Feeling and I don't think there are many more games where you take care of a broken girl. Amputee isn't really my fetish, but well, it definitely stands out as something different and fresh, so why not. I'll keep following the game and look into your other one, but for now, good luck with the project, I hope it works out!

Mar 5, 2021
I like the art, and the setting, it hits on some rare fetishes too which is a +.

Hopefully Patreon doesn't find that unrestricted age input ;)

(Not that I would do anything unbefitting of a gentleman with such an input field)

It's probably pointless asking questions about a project that might not even see tomorrow but are there any plans for Love/Hate routes like in similar games such as Teaching feeling?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Not a child, just flat. Maybe gringos are tall af but here in my country you meet adult girls with such build ALL the time.
will um where is your country, I would love to move there being surrounded by women like that, I would be in LoliHeaven :love: but I think they wouldn't be interested in a guy that's 6 foot 2 and extremely pale, I am so pale I need moon block ha-ha:LOL:

Reactions: CardinalRed
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes