3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
This game hangs often and only saves at the end of every day, fortunately each day is just a short conversation sequence, followed by an H-scene, followed by MC talking to himself. If it hangs, just restart from the beginning of whichever day you are on.

Short ish game, but the content is fairly well done for a new dev from China. The CGs are animated as are the in-game sprites.

**FULL UNLOCK STEPS** - Didn't notice until I played it through, but the easiest way to get the Gallery mode and have everything unlocked is the following:
1 - At the title screen, Click Option.
2 - Once in Option, Click Save Control, it's not a context sensitive button so just click on the word and it'll work.
3 - A menu should open up on the left, for full unlock click FULL SAVE. The game will then instruct you to restart.
4 - Shutdown game, reload game, the Gallery mode is available.

The game itself isn't bad despite the terrible grammar, definitely a machine translation with some edits by someone with a sense of humor and passing English. It can be finished in 15-20 minutes first playthrough, NewGame+ has no clear way to finish to get a full save so I just gave up after 10 minutes and used the Save Control method up above.

Also, just curious if anyone that plays through NewGame+ if anything happens with the student council assistant. She showed up in the background during NewGame+ once for me, but nothing else seemed to cue her again, there's no full walkthrough anywhere, and I cannot verify if there's any hidden content with Unity Studio as the assets don't show properly. Any confirmation would be appreciated.

WW3OIW

Jun 1, 2018
the translation is superb... at least they could have clicked new game and edited the "sign" which says My Nane instead of my name...

Jun 24, 2017
This game hangs often and only saves at the end of every day, fortunately each day is just a short conversation sequence, followed by an H-scene, followed by MC talking to himself. If it hangs, just restart from the beginning of whichever day you are on.

Short ish game, but the content is fairly well done for a new dev from China. The CGs are animated as are the in-game sprites.

**FULL UNLOCK STEPS** - Didn't notice until I played it through, but the easiest way to get the Gallery mode and have everything unlocked is the following:
1 - At the title screen, Click Option.
2 - Once in Option, Click Save Control, it's not a context sensitive button so just click on the word and it'll work.
3 - A menu should open up on the left, for full unlock click FULL SAVE. The game will then instruct you to restart.
4 - Shutdown game, reload game, the Gallery mode is available.

The game itself isn't bad despite the terrible grammar, definitely a machine translation with some edits by someone with a sense of humor and passing English. It can be finished in 15-20 minutes first playthrough, NewGame+ has no clear way to finish to get a full save so I just gave up after 10 minutes and used the Save Control method up above.

Also, just curious if anyone that plays through NewGame+ if anything happens with the student council assistant. She showed up in the background during NewGame+ once for me, but nothing else seemed to cue her again, there's no full walkthrough anywhere, and I cannot verify if there's any hidden content with Unity Studio as the assets don't show properly. Any confirmation would be appreciated.

Same here. I saw a shadow in the gym that looked like the assistant, and I've been trying every combination of option to see if things will change, but nothing has happened.

tza

Jun 24, 2017
in galery mode in the phone , click the "phone'' buton and you do her pregnant...
clothes only in 1 scene before begiing , and you get the egg vibe in bathroon...

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
This is quite a charming little thing. Like an anime Insexity. Those legs needed to bend for walking. :p

tired_for_h

Sep 10, 2018
Does anybody know what the music track at the title screen is called? I've heard it so many times in eroge before, I really want to know now.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
sometimes I find games with broken engrish, but nice animations kinda charming, but not sure if i'm just experiencing Stockholm syndrome. see the the ALIBI games...

Look for "Everyday Sexual Life with a Sloven Classmate"
i wasn't the only one thinking there was a game very similar to this one. sloven classmate was a small and cute game.
though i don't remember if the translations were bad.

season12345

Mar 15, 2018
was wondering if there is anything we can do with the assistant and also there is a ver1.5 does anyone have access to it ?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I assume at least 75% of whats on dlsite is garbage. A lot of the stuff thats translated is just machine translated not to mention the overuse of rpgm in order to drag out the length of a game with bad mechanics along with lots of walking. Reasons why I like flash hentai games more often than the hentai games that come from dlsite because they don't overstay their welcome and generally don't have bad english. I actually haven't played this game yet but it already seems promising considering its not using rpgm.
Hi Is there a 32bit of this game? I can't run it on 64bit

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I know xD I'm just asking if there was So? Is there a for 32 bit?
Nope. The dev didn't compile it as a 32 bit executable for whatever reason. It doesn't really make much sense since the performance loss on 64 bit machines when it comes to playing 32 bit executables is minimal to nonexistent when it comes to 2d games. All I can say is get a 64 bit machine if possible.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Nope. The dev didn't compile it as a 32 bit executable for whatever reason. It doesn't really make much sense since the performance loss on 64 bit machines when it comes to playing 32 bit executables is minimal to nonexistent when it comes to 2d games. All I can say is get a 64 bit machine if possible.
Oh too bad xD That's a shame

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well that was pretty neat, the art was nice and I only had to use one hand to play it.
My kinda hentai game!
Simple and concise, and totally didn't need to give you control at all but it did and that was neat.
Also the little secrets and such were nice as well, feels like there should've been more to it but I bet if I look around I'll unlock more things because of that thing in the Options menu.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
how do you re-trigger the pregnant sex? also is theres any followup after the new game + with the assistant girl? like the other users stated, theres a little bit of event of the assistant silhouette in the gym ng+ , but i still cant seem to find any followup / trigger to it

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So, I gave this a whirl and I liked it. Nothing over the top or special. Just a cute quick game that takes 7 days in game. I have the same question about the brown haired girl that you meet early, and there is a scene where she watches you with your part time girlfriend, but nothing else after. Another question I have is during the options menu screen, there is a line that looks something like this:

??? = 39

Anyone know what this line means? I see that the number goes up and I'm assuming that it is a counter of some sort. I'll even go so far as to guess it's counting how many creampies you give your girlfriend, but is there a number we are trying to reach for a big payoff, or what?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes