• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Completed - 7 Islands Domain [v1.0 Public] [m24metro]

1. 2.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

Early release sandbox type RenPy game with no-brainer 'young guy lives in a house with women' story. Very poor in content: you click through days repeating the same activities over and over again (going from home to school etc) nothing happens and it's boring. After few days of clicking you meet new girls whom you can fuck clockwork-like regularly but sex is very boring, repetitive and poorly animated ("Hi neighbor, if you want sex come to my apartment No 12 every thursday, goodbye"). Another incredibly boring sandbox and a waste of interesting good-looking models.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Credit for some of the models being original looking, it's nice to occasionally have a game where the MC pounds the ass of a woman that's fuckable but at 5.5 or 6 at best, on the flip side some of the details aren't exactly industry changing. I'll give it a 3 because just being visually different is something I wish more cookie cutter devs learned from in their renders but until it cleans up some of them, adds QoL features like a gallery, or adds more content, I can't call it a 4 yet in a crowded market.
    TLDR though: If you think the models look unique, at least give it a try for that.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gleemer

really very beautiful, very realistic and super details.
    it has good gameplay and it would be nice to see a long fuutro of evolution of this fantastic game
    ;)(y)
    my cocmplimeti for story, game, and realistic graphics
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Droooagh

Gameplay and models are great and unique, but lack of content and lack of animations made this product waste of time. Truly this game is has potential. It just lacks good animations and content. Right now I cant give more than 2 stars and I think thats more than enough. 2 stars for orginal models. I like more sandbox games so thats the other reason for 2 stars. I would give this 1 star if it would be VN
  5. 4.00 star(s)

TimmyLangstrumpf

Its a game with a good enough story clean animations and new models that
    I´ve never seen in a gmae so far.
    The sandbox is pretty much useless as of now but I thinkthat this shouldn´t be a Problem in the Future when there are more activities throughout the day.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

- ZAIKO -

Very simple game.

There's no big deal about this game, very familiar to Chaixas-Games in terms of character and scenes. The story is something very simple, with no turnaround so far and much of the development of the characters is almost zero. But it is a good game due to the quality of the scenes, very interesting models and at least "exotic"
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Dexco

Really good game more hardcore and less blabla i really like it. Alot of choices: milf, teen, bimbos etc. different areas to visit but at the same time the map is pretty simple which is good. Graphics are well made and the updates so far are amazing
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Avaron1974

It's getting a 2 for the models but it's losing 3 for being sandbox.

It's typical sandbox syndrome of repeat days and hope something happens but nothing seems to happen.

Unren shows a load of scenes for a few of the girls yet i've only found one in over 20 minutes of clicking through days and it's boring. One thing I don't want to be when looking for entertainment is bored.

It's empty. There are bare bones events, there is no story and there doesn't seem to be a way to trigger any other events.

The hint system just says go to school then nothing interesting is happening so you click skip day and then go bed only to rinse and repeat and that's it.

I honestly don't know what goes through a devs mind when they do this. Do they think people are going to pay for boredom?

Unless the dev either lets people trigger events quickly or switches to visual novel then I suggest waiting for a CG pack because playing it is a complete waste of time.

I just can't recommend it at all.

The models look fantastic and I was really looking forward to seeing what was on offer but it's all wrapped up in yet another incredibly boring sandbox.

Think i'll take to calling them blandboxes.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

Really like the diverse models in this game. Refreshing from the copy-paste Barbie doll daz3 models you always see. Navigation is fairly straightforward and a lot easier than other games. As of 0.1 this game shows promise!
  10. 4.00 star(s)

fp1978bc

Very realistic and interesting models. They feel like real women: obese, skinny, older, with wrinkles, etc.. Although the gameplay is a little bit annoying. To much repetitive actions and waiting for something to happen.