Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
What can it be in ATLAverse??
The present time period, after the PC has done each element. If I knew exactly what was planned, I'd be part of MITY.
My guess is...Spirits.
Aang (and Zuko in this game) had the first 3 books: Water, Earth, and Fire. Korra's first book was Air (which is also the first book she appears in in this game). Her second book was titled Spirits. And wouldn't you know it, but Avatar has 2 spirit ladies hanging around on him. I'm actually not sure if the Dreamstealer and....that one spirit lady that Katara impersonates in the show...still are following the Avatar, I have just barely started book 4 (If it's as long as book 3, then I won't be getting to the end in a day) so I'll find out when I get to the end. But it would totally make sense if that plot thread hasn't been wrapped up yet. Plus,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, has Mity said anything about who you play as on the book 4 love route? I was gonna assume Asami, but she doesn't airbend so I guess we would still be Tencent or whatever his name is. I've only played the love routes on the first 3 books so far, how much does the story differ between the routes in each book? Like, is there that much of a difference in the story beats that the love route of Book 4 will take 6 months to complete?

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
On another note, has Mity said anything about who you play as on the book 4 love route? I was gonna assume Asami, but she doesn't airbend so I guess we would still be Tencent or whatever his name is. I've only played the love routes on the first 3 books so far, how much does the story differ between the routes in each book? Like, is there that much of a difference in the story beats that the love route of Book 4 will take 6 months to complete?
The only thing that mity said about love route MC is that Tenzin will not be the protagonist. I bet that will be Kai
Love route is always more developed than slave route so yeah we can assume for sure that will take lot of time with a completely different story

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I kinda figured that would be the case since the Avatar doesn't hold up a picture of Aang, and because book 2 was like that too.

Stroth

Sep 21, 2016
The only thing that mity said about love route MC is that Tenzin will not be the protagonist. I bet that will be Kai
Love route is always more developed than slave route so yeah we can assume for sure that will take lot of time with a completely different story
Book 4 love protaganist is Korra but with a dick.

What? It has to be someone who's learning airbending. It's either her or Jinora, there's literally no other options.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
The creator has already confirmed that Korra will not be the protagonist, let alone Tenzin, and I am praying a lot that he is not an Oc.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Book 4 love protaganist is Korra but with a dick.

What? It has to be someone who's learning airbending. It's either her or Jinora, there's literally no other options.
The protagonist will almost certainly be Kai, as the only remaining airbenders are:
Bumi
Meelo
Zaheer
Or an Oc of the new airbenders.

And it certainly won't be a woman, like Opal, Ikki or Jinora.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Or some new acolyte come to learn from Tenshin who can also airbend because *insert Spirit Ex Machina here*.
in my opinion this is the most likely choice cause it would have to be a guy and theres only 2 male air benders, book 2 slave route had an oc thing that worked out fine...though part of why i probably liked it so much is cause i was able to make my character look just like me and on the route that let me put azule in her place, so i might have a bias. regardless an oc seems to be the only possible answer if its not tenzen

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
in my opinion this is the most likely choice cause it would have to be a guy and theres only 2 male air benders, book 2 slave route had an oc thing that worked out fine...though part of why i probably liked it so much is cause i was able to make my character look just like me and on the route that let me put azule in her place, so i might have a bias. regardless an oc seems to be the only possible answer if its not tenzen
Yeah seems the best fit, I can't see it be anything else.
And it's the perfect opportunity to bring in OCs if they have it when all those airbenders start showing up.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
hello there. i've been actually playing this for since it came out. nice to see others enjoying it as i do too. nice to meet you all.
~ Korra

Reactions: Mistervd

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Won't there be a focus on Jinora if the MC is Kai?
not really, in the series Aang is in love with Katara and Zuko with Mai, however in the game, the protagonist is related to the girls he wants, the main focus will be on the Waifu of this book, which of course is Korra, maybe there is more scenes with Jinora, but the main focus will be Korra.
Kai is a kid, it's probably gonna be Otaku or Ryu.
Aang is also a child, but that didn't stop the protagonist from having sex with Joo Dee.
Ryu and Otaku are not important characters in the serie, they are small characters, the probability that it is one of the two (in my opinion) is very small.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Kai just fit too well for love route. It's for sure him.
so far all the books have stuck to the same portions of story, or at least close, Amon and the convergence seem too far apart for that to work but i suppose theres no reason it couldnt be Kai but it would likely have to be Kai from around the Amon time and even then it would still be a bit of a stretch when doin the oc thing from book 2 would just be a much simpler solution
Kai is a kid, it's probably gonna be Otaku or Ryu.
Aang was a kid too you know lol

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Mity hinted that will bring new characters to this route, perhaps Kya, Opal and Kuvira. If that's the case, Mity has two ways of following the story of that route.

The first, making the narrative line be the same as the slave route, but bringing all these characters, ignoring the timeline, as he did with Toph, after all, Toph only appears in book 4 of the legend of Korra.

The second is to tell the story in another timeline, with new scenarios and different designs for some characters like Jinora (older) and Pema (thin). It is not impossible to happen.

Reactions: notmm27
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes