EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
official.gif

OVERVIEW:
After the death of his father, life changed him. He is a very unfortunate student. After living an unfortunate childhood, he arrives in the city of the "sweet desire" to meet his sister and mother. In the course of his journey, bad luck was present, but this time things changed for him.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-13
Release Date: 2021-02-13
Developer: D.RsTer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Giu.gif bjP.gif poli_S.gif Le.gif vagon21.png New 1 (1).gif Poli (2).gif polibox.gif screenshot0007.png screenshot0005.png Cyborg.gif lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Leviweeb

Mar 5, 2018
Hey, I just played the game and like what I see already, the English could use a bit of work. One thing either the demo is nowhere near an hour, or the game has a bug, because I get to the house and as soon as the stepmom appears the game end. if that is the end of the demo it would be really nice to have something saying so as well as a warning to save the game because it just exits to the main menu.

• Wow
Reactions: RsterMAN

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmmm after the dream sex scene with the police women and wake up on the bed and meet his aunt, does it the end of the story? Because right after that the game end and push me back to the main menu again

• Yay, new update!

RsterMAN

Feb 6, 2021
Hmmmmm after the dream sex scene with the police women and wake up on the bed and meet his aunt, does it the end of the story? Because right after that the game end and push me back to the main menu again
Yes brother, I will try to leave an "end of update"

Reactions: thevoid089

RsterMAN

Feb 6, 2021
Maybe not step Mom but Aunty would be Sweet home Alabama material, kinda funny when Patreon aren't allow direct incest with Mom and sis but aunt or cousin was okay
It is not sweet home alabama, the vast majority of games start with a meaning like that, over time it will change, I just liked the name "sweet desire" but thanks brother, I love you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It is not sweet home alabama, the vast majority of games start with a meaning like that, over time it will change, I just liked the name "sweet desire" but thanks brother, I love you!
Yeah! Would be great if later you would make a patch for real sweet home content, but that still depend on your decision in the future. For now the game was fun as it was, I'm enjoying it a lot and can't wait to see how the story will develop in the future

• Red Heart

RsterMAN

Feb 6, 2021
Yeah! Would be great if later you would make a patch for real sweet home content, but that still depend on your decision in the future. For now the game was fun as it was, I'm enjoying it a lot and can't wait to see how the story will develop in the future
Join my discord bro, there I will ask for opinions about the game together with patreon and my server

Reactions: Hentaikage

reduzume

Jan 23, 2019
so wen i tried starting up the game it loaded the window then crashed not sure if it's the hardware since i have an old laptop

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Some of them sound effects are outright annoying, like those constant screams, not to mention that Japanese tends to get pissy when it comes to using their copyrighted stuff (music and sounds).