73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2019
Yangala is having a 50% off sale today; anybody want to go in on some mods with me?

DM me

EDIT: Or join the Discord server I've started to allow for easier communication between us people wanting to share mods, or crowdsource payment for mods!
Link is the following!

Last edited:
Reactions: ai9999

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
In Page 90, post 1795 I've stated everything you need to start HS 1 from scratch.
ok, I installed everything I needed. but a plugin was missing that I don't know what his name is, one that the user can research during the creation of the character (search for clothes and characters), do you know what that plugin or mod would be? typing the file name ...

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
thank you very much, now I'm going to look for the mods of clothes and characters I have a long job ahead my game came in 32gb now, in the past i had one with + 100gb
Mine is 57GB with mods I use, I don't use NEO that much so most of the stuff are mods for the main game.
Happy hunting.(y)

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thank you very much, now I'm going to look for the mods of clothes and characters I have a long job ahead my game came in 32gb now, in the past i had one with + 100gb
Here's a couple of links i have found online for HS1 Clothes etc. Hope this helps. :)

I don't know who the original uploader of these files is so if anyone here is the one who uploaded these then many many thanks. It was quite a while back when i found these links & im quite surprised they are still working.

Bahamut_zero

Aug 8, 2020
Hard to make money on modding on a software that you don't own. It looks like a lot of people have respect for xyth24 which is why hardly anyone shares his mods but that is not going to be the same for other modders.
That made me smile :) it's the exact opposite.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
In all honesty, the best repack I've seen is by YUE, in discord. It's only 10 gigs, but it has IBL/LRE preinstalled and setup beautifully. I think he has no problem sharing it if you message him, so, to me, his repack is the best option to start from scratch.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Hey all! I'm gonna start posting cards and stuff in the discord I just started, so if you want a resource for some new cards, or feel like sharing your own or having a discussion about card creation, check it out!

Please beware. There will be some “impostors” among us who will try to do something fishy to get the server banned. Because dickless_hobo once said:
Sharing non-public patreon contents count as piracy and that's against Discord TOS.

Last edited:

Garbothing

Aug 15, 2020
Not anymore!

Tifa HS2:

and a bonus:
Aerith HS2:
This is amazing, thank you!

I have a bit of a problem with the Aerith mod though, the warning pops up saying mod is missing [5896.kairi]; any ideas?

Jul 5, 2019
Hello all. The inaugural post for my crowdfunding mod venture is done. If you are interested in our project of making a much easier to browse thread, as well as crowdfunding mods, please visit this thread for details.

I'm going to bed now, though, so I'll start communicating with everyone and all that tomorrow (exclusively through the Discord, the F95 thread will NOT be a hub for communication).

See you guys there! <3

hlbadder

May 21, 2018
This is amazing, thank you!

I have a bit of a problem with the Aerith mod though, the warning pops up saying mod is missing [5896.kairi]; any ideas?
Odd, I'll reupload Aerith directly from Dark's page. Also, I'll throw in Kairi from KH3 by 5896. If you're still having problems, refer to the mod requirements.

Aerith (Re-upload):

Kairi (HS2):

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes