73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

May 6, 2020
The current guide is slightly shit and doesn't really give you any good starter files to learn from so a good chunk of it is just trying things until they fit. I'll probably make a better guide and give some starter files at some point.
Would be great if you can make that guide if it is not too complicated

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
I mean, we gotta wait for someone to rip her model from the game first.
Not really. As I said before, some modders are actually good enough to use pictures and make a model from scratch instead of porting game models. But most won't because it's probably not worth the effort for compensation. There's some people who've also done the same with clothing mods.

In fact, there's Lady Dimitrescu 3D models out.

:eek:

Last edited:

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
Not really. As I said before, some modders are actually good enough to use pictures and make a model from scratch instead of porting game models. But most won't because it's probably not worth the effort for compensation. There's some people who've also done the same with clothing mods.

In fact, there's Lady Dimitrescu 3D models out.

:eek:
Yes this character was not created for RE8, she exist since a longtime ago.
But for the model from RE8 video, we must wait the portage from xnalara for have the same character design.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
Good news about McM82:

2 polls have been done:
first one:
have win the poll

Capture02.JPG
vz9iwauclacl51.jpg
I'm absolutly not fan about this character, but some people want more CP characters in HS2, so why not.

The second new:love::love::love:

Miranda lawson Clothing (for the moment) have won the clothing poll!

Capturelll.JPG

3033ca50bca5cc0489361d5b0d871c1b.jpg d54h1yt-12c4d013-258e-4d59-a8ef-f1311066ff77.jpg

It's a good new because patreons seems to be interested by Mass effect .
And like the trilogy remaster come soon, i have hope to see in the future some characters like Miranda in HS2.(y)

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
was there any folder for Elysium mods ever created ? My thicc dumbass downloaded a few good ones from him but did not test it in game, turns out the majority of costumes come out invisible..

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
hi, just for asking, does anyone have characters cards/scenes of arcadia?
There are one or two cards he shared in the card-sharing channel at the Discord server but that's all.
He's mostly a show-off user, his standard stance is not sharing. :HideThePain:

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
and zero possibilities to find a way to get it right?
Did you really read what I posted? :FacePalm:

If you want something besides the few cards he shared in the card-sharing channel, then the only obvious way is to ask the man himself...though I highly doubt he will share something. :WeSmart:

That said, I don't get why you would want any specific card of his. all his girls have exactly the same balloon boobs body preset and the exact same face, he just changes the hair and clothes...so download the ones in the Discord and you already will have everything. :HideThePain:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes