73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing tops Roy12 ports when it comes to accuracy and functionality
Cuni and darkruler make a great job, with darkruler you can modify the face port directly with original textures, it's the best way for have the same result than original character. (only him do it for the moment)

4875694.png

Last edited:

Aledarok

Nov 4, 2017
Come on guys, stop criticizing something that is free, it's like if someone invites you to eat and you criticize the food because you don't like the taste and your mother cooks it better. Every modder has his own style, if you don't like it just ignore it and look for another one, there are people who like mcm, end of topic.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
Come on guys, stop criticizing something that is free, it's like if someone invites you to eat and you criticize the food because you don't like the taste and your mother cooks it better. Every modder has his own style, if you don't like it just ignore it and look for another one, there are people who like mcm, end of topic.
i totally agree, but the criticism is necessary when it's positive, i mean, the goal is just to demontrate for have a improvement, i think it's ok ,free or not is not the question, if the mod is not good for me, i just don't use it.

JohnJohnTron

Jan 20, 2021
Why do people go to him for heads? His outfis are great but his heads mostly have look issues.
Aren't his head mods free? That is why people go to him... I agree it is fine to critique his head mods, but saying something like "why do people go to him for heads?" seems asinine. We need more head molders in HS2. There isn't enough of them in HS2. He will improve.

I thought his Panam and Judy Alvarez head ports were top notch. His style is more gritty and adds more character to the head mods

JohnJohnTron

Jan 20, 2021
Complete agree... people who charge 50 bucks per head mod, however; feel free to flame, criticize or shit on how bad their ports are. You charge the price of a triple A video game, you deserve the ridicule and criticism of the level of EA and CD projekt

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019
Aren't his head mods free? That is why people go to him... I agree it is fine to critique his head mods, but saying something like "why do people go to him for heads?" seems asinine. We need more head molders in HS2. There isn't enough of them in HS2. He will improve.

I thought his Panam and Judy Alvarez head ports were top notch. His style is more gritty and adds more character to the head mods
You are right about that. there are times where the his heads look pretty good. I could have said that better.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Hey guys, what is considered the best FF7R Tifa for HS1? also is there a working link for it. I can find plenty for HS2 but I'm struggling for HS1...
You can find 73's ones in this post
#4,906
And Xyth's ones here

Also the Garnet's Young Tifa one here
#4,937
Oh yeah the best one ,
73's one has the best facial animations and hair
Xyth's one is the closest to the original in face shape
never tried garnet's one
so you decide...
(none of those has relevant search tags, so can't really blame you)

Last edited:

Pokylope

May 30, 2020
You can find 73's one in this post
#4,906
And Xyth's one here

Also the Garnet's Young Tifa one here
#4,937
Oh yeah the best one,
73's one has the best facial animations and hair
Xyth's one is the closest to the original in face shape
never tried garnet's one
so you decide...
(none of those has relevant search tags, so can't really blame you)
Thanks for this, absolute goldmine of stuff there.

Reactions: ai9999
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes