73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Got it from my compatriot from Cainhurst and share it with you guys.

Mercy from Overwatch for HS2 by XeyNiu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pw: f95zone

1619185182204.png
1619185554003.png
1619185509984.png

ucrurari

Dec 29, 2018
many thanks for sharing Aastaroth's vindictus. the cards work but neither of them does have eyeshadow.
have checked character items and their eyeshadows simply not there.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
many thanks for sharing Aastaroth's vindictus. the cards work but neither of them does have eyeshadow.
have checked character items and their eyeshadows simply not there.
Yep that's the issue with the aastaroth's ports, those are quite lacking comparing to other modders. still has better facial animations than Xyth and greed.

Reactions: ucrurari

Ref840034

Nov 30, 2020
Has anyone managed to fix the horrible neck seam on xyth's Leifang(HS2)? I've been trying all the skin settings I can think of but the neck seam looks pretty bad

BShepard

Apr 23, 2021
Hello Everyone.

I am very very very new at this, and I have the Honey Select base game. Would someone be able to walk me step by step on how to add these cards in? I went to the first few pages of this forum and lets use the Black Canary one for example. I have downloaded the files for it, do I just copy and paste on where the files should go? And it should work? I have added stuff like these in the past and it always ends up corrupting the game, leading me to uninstall and reinstall the game. Please let me know. Thank you.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Hello Everyone.

I am very very very new at this, and I have the Honey Select base game. Would someone be able to walk me step by step on how to add these cards in? I went to the first few pages of this forum and lets use the Black Canary one for example. I have downloaded the files for it, do I just copy and paste on where the files should go? And it should work? I have added stuff like these in the past and it always ends up corrupting the game, leading me to uninstall and reinstall the game. Please let me know. Thank you.
Go to the illusion soft discord they will hook you right up that's where i and most everyone here have learned and continue to get help from there. there's a Help channel mod channel scene sharing everything you will need now and moving forward.

Reactions: lisnees

JohnJohnTron

Jan 20, 2021
Has anyone managed to fix the horrible neck seam on xyth's Leifang(HS2)? I've been trying all the skin settings I can think of but the neck seam looks pretty bad
I see that issue on alot of his mods... man it's honestly better just to make a Leifang card instead of using his mods. The engine favors more asian looking females so someone probably could make a really good Leifang just from a card creator. She doesn't have any unique features; honestly just a generic looking Chinese video game girl.

kamelotx

Sep 10, 2020
Hello Everyone.

The place to ask is different. look it up yourself, make a backup, and then try different things.

Jerryli

Oct 13, 2018
see this on kenzato ,but it seems like that is not a card
Anyone got this?

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Package 2.0 honey Select 2 Mods (new mods, cards, scenes) and now uploaded to google drive.
most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.

View attachment 1120795

Package 2.0 Google Drive All in One HS2 (Maximum Size 10 GB)

BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend the most updated repack installed, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 (My Version)
How can i get this card to work, only says missing hair mod ls.hair.TGJX, but the clothes dont load either and are missing ?
-_.png

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) outfit for HS by Garnetfanatico backup links

1.png
2.png
Thanks kamelotx for providing the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes