73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

famicom9x

Dec 12, 2018
i think the reason member want to leave because the is confuse and complicate to make a release thread, you need to a template to make it, and it must a respone to the request thread, and must wait for the mod to approve. so if a member want to release something, they either wait for someone to make a request thread or they must make it themself, then reply the mod to the requested thread, and it counter the simplicity of a forum, especially someone just want to share a mod that no one ve aseked before because they dont know that mod exists.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Problem is you guys are putting in extra steps to this, that most people won't go through. The biggest thing you are losing is the interaction between people. I agree with you this thread is a mess 2 games mixed together its all over the place. I wouldn't say it failed since it has 400pages and tons of interaction between. I see you guys are closing the VAM Thread now too, last i checked it said it would remain open. I guess now you are enforcing it site wide.

We will see how it all goes. BTW the Assets Request section is missing tags and has 1.000 threads not tagged.
It takes as much time to post a req as it does posting here, just put a link, write the name and add a screenshot if there's any, then let the uploaders fix everything add more links and push to the main section, the only extra work is picking a prefix from a list.

This thread has 318 pages, yeah for sure it looks like it failed :FacePalm::KEK::KEK:

Just a piece of advice: stop pretending you guys know what's better for others.

No one asked for the Ill thought changes being made.

I'm sure most of us liked the way things were.

Anyway, I'm out, see everyone else on Discord (y)
Clearly, it's not a 73lac7c thread.

If you really want to go there, our games section is amazing, to the point where it's the main place people go to find games, our Daz section is not up to par with specialized sites, but still great in terms of content and accessibility. We want to push the Illusion (and VaM) communities up there, but that will never happen while they are tucked away in a corner where people can't find links to what they need.

Reactions: insimgnia

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
I still think the solution to this is seperate HS1 & HS2 Thread. Dunno how is that hard to understand dunno what seems to be the problem to achieve this, instead of whatever this idea is you guys have that literally no one has liked so far.
I made one, and it was shut down by staff. So I don't think there's any hope for there being one in the future.

tadpole_tom

Jul 1, 2020
From a few months old user's perspective, I can understand the Mods' decision on this one. The thread is great and I love the interaction, but it is insane from a documentation perspective. There needs to be a split up of releases and discussions like on the Illusion discord. I haven't looked at the Assets section in detail, it sounds like it will solve the documentation, but completely take away the social aspect of this thread.
And it hasn't been a bed of roses here, I've gone through 300 pages since joining, and saw at least a 100 of random requests, another 50 of TIFA fights, another 50 of random non patreon cards being posted with a lot of calls on moderation.
Also, there wasn't a clear differentiator between HS1 and HS2 posts.
So my thoughts is, this was bound to be closed sooner or later. Thanks for the great posts. Looking forward to interacting with you all on discord or wherever next. Cheers.

PS - Some of the old timers will definitely miss it a lot more, so I am just speaking for myself here.

Last edited:

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
From a few months old user's perspective, I can understand the Mods' decision on this one. The thread is great and I love the interaction, but it is insane from a documentation perspective. There needs to be a split up of releases and discussions like on the Illusion discord. I haven't looked at the Assets section in detail, it sounds like it will solve the documentation, but completely take away the social aspect of this thread.
And it hasn't been a bed of roses here, I've gone through 300 pages since joining, and saw at least a 100 of random requests, another 50 of TIFA fights, another 50 of random non patreon cards being posted with a lot of calls on moderation.
Also, there wasn't a clear differentiator between HS1 and HS2 posts.
So my thoughts is, this was bound to be closed sooner or later. Thanks for the great posts. Looking forward to interacting with you all on discord or wherever next. Cheers.

PS - Some of the old timers will definitely miss it a lot more, so I am just speaking for myself here.
tumblr_lgxpiaKYy91qa556so1_500.png

wthisarduino

Sep 16, 2020
Pity I can't get an invite to the discord server seeing as I'm not an active poster, oh well.

It was good while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes