73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Learn how to mod, make any character you want.

another HS patreon head mod

looks like people are taking advantage of quarantine and learning how to mod.

Honey Select Modder starterpack,makes Patreon.
profit.
Just make a quick test on this Scarlet. I dont know why but the default body proportions is awful, like really awful that I have to make my own body settings for her. I know the author of this mod added the bonemod as optional, but when I use the bonemod file in the game, it doesn't work. Maybe something's wrong with my game that I dont know of. But if anyone here needs her decent body settings, just use my preset as reference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ramen2251

Dec 3, 2018
Just make a quick test on this Scarlet. I dont know why but the default body proportions is awful, like really awful that I have to make my own body settings for her. I know the author of this mod added the bonemod as optional, but when I use the bonemod file in the game, it doesn't work. Maybe something's wrong with my game that I dont know of. But if anyone here needs her decent body settings, just use my preset as reference.

do i need a particular mod to make it load properly? her make up is messed up for mines lol
1592420441769.png

alpha920

May 16, 2020
Learn how to mod, make any character you want.

another HS patreon head mod

looks like people are taking advantage of quarantine and learning how to mod.

Honey Select Modder starterpack,makes Patreon.
profit.
nice find, I may have to consider becoming a patreon if the quality is good.

is it possible you just upload the card to make things a bit easier.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Anyone have this version of Qiaos, Zenji or Wang yi mods?If do please share. To one played the game Xyths ones are slightly inaccurate, especially Daqiao.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I gonna get this mod and compare it to cunihinx's scarlet cuz I think 5896's looks better.
Cunihinx released his Scarlet? BTW Cunihinx always add some custom touch to his ports, well it kinda ruins it for me sometimes, on the other hand 5896s looks detailed and fairly accurate.

Apr 17, 2020
Cunihinx released his Scarlet? BTW Cunihinx always add some custom touch to his ports, well it kinda ruins it for me sometimes, on the other hand 5896s looks detailed and fairly accurate.
no not yet. Cuni's scarlet comes I think this friday. I just want to see if he stacks up to 5896's.

Ramen2251

Dec 3, 2018
Works fine for me, use HSResolveMoreSlotID and check requirements are fulfilled, TBH I wasn't interested in Scarlet but gotta admit detailing in this port is very nice, better than 73s.
View attachment 696359
Something to do with her face tattoo on my end, i took out the face tatoo and it looks nice and all but i can't color in her lips. looks weird

Ramen2251

Dec 3, 2018
Something to do with her face tattoo on my end, i took out the face tattoo and it looks nice and all but i can't color in her lips. looks weird
with face tattoo and without face tattoo, can't color the lips either, it just stays with one color 1592436385618.png
1592436362480.png

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
I know the author of this mod added the bonemod as optional, but when I use the bonemod file in the game, it doesn't work.
Author did mention in the patreon post that

... It will look deformed with the bonemod.txt in the character maker (it's a glitch from the bonemod) ...
It looks fine in Neo:

20200618100142935.png

I only changed the smoothness/softness level of the hair because I'm using HSStandard and the original is way too shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes