73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
So 73's TifaR is disappointing, any other news on 73's stuff like Miranda or Jade?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Honestly? I disagree. It sure as hell beats Xyth24's by a country mile.
I didn't said Xyth's one is better, 73 didn't capture some core details in tifaR's face,.There is noticeable mildness in original face of the game, if you care for such thing.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Just make a quick test on 73 Tifa and compare with Xyth Tifa in StudioNeo, same background, same lighting parameters and using Image Sharpening from NVIDIA CP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who thinks 73 Tifa is better, leave this post a "Like" reaction and a "Hey there" reaction for Xyth Tifa. For me, Xyth Tifa is better in overall but for hair detail, face animation, 73 is better. Some say the eye highlights on 73 model is a bit too bright, that's a problem from my end. So to fix this, all I need to do is lowering the value of the hightlights and that's it.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Just make a quick test on 73 Tifa and compare with Xyth Tifa in StudioNeo, same background, same lighting parameters and using Image Sharpening from NVIDIA CP.

Who thinks 73 Tifa is better, leave this post a "Like" reaction and a "Hey there" reaction for Xyth Tifa. For me, Xyth Tifa is better in overall but for hair detail, face animation, 73 is better. Some say the eye highlights on 73 model is a bit too bright, that's a problem from my end. So to fix this, all I need to do is lowering the value of the hightlights and that's it.
Xyth got the flavor right, Hair and eyes looks better in 73's port so we can make a better one in charmaker by combining right, since hair and eyes are customizable in ports.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
teefa.png

Guess which one made by someone who charged $50 per head mod as """crowdfunding""" :KEK:
That same person also still uses full face+ear make up hack (usually under mole or tattoo) to fix the color of face skin :KEK:

Reactions: piruazul

pedro23x

Apr 1, 2020

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 712150

Guess which one made by someone who charged $50 per head mod as """crowdfunding""" :KEK:
That same person also still uses full face+ear make up hack (usually under mole or tattoo) to fix the color of face skin :KEK:
:ROFLMAO: Xyth's every head mod is like that and some of 73's ports had that issue. I even used Xyth's mole to fix that sometimes. Also 73 did a great job sharing his mods fer FREE, Anyway why the h*ll are we arguing about this stupid thing, they're not our friends...:devilish:

Update: OK did some research on that issue, come to think of it I faced same issue when modding Skyrim and it's not exactly modder's fault,it happens when the color of head mod textures don't match with the body at use and when lighting of the game(enb) isn't compatible with the head mod. aaand spoiler alert some of 73's Tifa patrons had the same issue.

Xyth got the flavor right, Hair and eyes looks better in 73's port so we can make a better one in charmaker by combining right, since hair and eyes are customizable in ports.
OK I tried, Looks good enough for me.
Here's the card.

Last edited:

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
- Miranda Lawson by 73lac7c thanks to the folks at yiff.party
Decryption key: WY6kLWlzsRPWm5y8_VdfPxUpzt5QvYke5Wef5Ec3thM (make sure to not leave spaces)
Password: 73_ThePerfectSpecimen

- Update 1.01 Changelog as follows:

Fixed the "gouge" I made the character with flat lighting so it was difficult for me to notice the issue.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
- Miranda Lawson by 73lac7c thanks to the folks at yiff.party
Decryption key: WY6kLWlzsRPWm5y8_VdfPxUpzt5QvYke5Wef5Ec3thM (make sure to not leave spaces)
Password: 73_ThePerfectSpecimen

- Update 1.01 Changelog as follows:

Fixed the "gouge" I made the character with flat lighting so it was difficult for me to notice the issue.
thanks, will try it tonight (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes