73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2020
Make sure everything is green in the face section in HSResolveMoreSlotID, then go into the game, check Facial Type/Outline and Facial Type/Skin, make sure they are "Rebecca_Xyth24" then go to Back Hair and find out if it is "Rebecca_Xyth24".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every Xyth's character mod for HS I always get the same errors like yours and that's my solution for these errors. :) Thisusernamealreadybeenus you can follow my instructions above to fix your Sam in HS too. :) About the blood on her face, I believe it is in the Tattoo or Moles parameter in Makeup Settings section and you can turn that off if you like. :)
I'm 1000% sure it has to do with the files. I did what you asked but There's no file for sam face type

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Here's Aki's Daio Chan and Zhang Chunhua port. Looks good enough for me and yeah I played the dynasty warriors 9 which is garbage compared to DW8 XL & DW8 E. Some moron thought dynasty warriors 9 is better without rage mode. But still graphics and character designs are fantastic.
btw Xyth's Daio Chan port's hair looks better than this one so you can try combining, In these ports you can also customize eye brow color unlike xyth's tattoo color brows. These mods are already shared in the 107GB torrent.
PW- f95[aki]dczc

ONLY LOOKS GOOD WITH 4k HS Version.

Here's my preset cards for the characters.

Last edited:

lisnees

Dec 21, 2018
Here's Aki's Daio Chan and Zhang Chunhua port. Looks good enough for me and yeah I played the dynasty warriors 9 which is garbage compared to DW8 XL & DW8 E. Some moron thought dynasty warriors 9 is better without rage mode. But still graphics and character designs are fantastic.
btw Xyth's Diao Chan port's hair looks better than this one so you can try combining, In these ports you can also customize eye brow color unlike xyth's tattoo color brows. These mods are already shared in the 107GB torrent.
PW- f95[aki]dczc

hi can you regive the utorrent one it says its gone thanks if you can

anhem115

Feb 13, 2020
I have problem when using the X3yN1u clothes mod for Katarina and Lu bu. It could only load 1 of these depends on which is the latest copy. Anyone have the same problem?

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
I'm 1000% sure it has to do with the files. I did what you asked but There's no file for sam face type
Well, that's weird. There's nothing wrong on my end except the highlights of her eyes are weird like she's blind or something as you can see in these screenshots below. I don't know if anyone here experiences the same thing as mine.

3.jpg

I attach my card for this Sam here if you want to test it yourself.

Reactions: krorus123

jimens59

Apr 6, 2020
73 Miranda is good although some of her face animation is not good enough but overall she's ok, at least in StudioNeo.

Note: The default body settings from 73 card is so bad that I have to correct it myself. I also included my card in the attachment just in case for someone needs it as reference.

can you share this scene?
fatboyslim89

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Well, that's weird. There's nothing wrong on my end except the highlights of her eyes are weird like she's blind or something as you can see in these screenshots below. I don't know if anyone here experiences the same thing as mine.

View attachment 717838

I attach my card for this Sam here if you want to test it yourself.
it looks great

Reactions: fatboyslim89

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
btw Xyth's Diao Chan port's hair looks better than this one so you can try combining, In these ports you can also customize eye brow color unlike xyth's tattoo color brows. These mods are already shared in the 107GB torrent.
PW- f95[aki]dczc

Thanks for sharing. I dont know if it is only a problem for me, but is a color difference around chunhua's neck area. In discord Aki shared a 1.1 version which seemed fixed that problem, but that mega link is dead. Do you have an alternative link for it?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks for sharing. I dont know if it is only a problem for me, but is a color difference around chunhua's neck area. In discord Aki shared a 1.1 version which seemed fixed that problem, but that mega link is dead. Do you have an alternative link for it?
The one I shared is 1.1, Only thing I did was extract it and re-compress it.
ZC 1.1.JPG

I'm well aware of the issue you're talking about.
Xyth's every head mod is like that and some of 73's ports had that issue. I even used Xyth's mole to fix that sometimes.

Update: OK did some research on that issue, come to think of it I faced same issue when modding Skyrim and it's not exactly modder's fault,it happens when the color of head mod textures don't match with the body at use and when lighting of the game(enb) isn't compatible with the head mod. aaand spoiler alert some of 73's Tifa patrons had the same issue.
You can try various body types from different modders or You can download and In charmaker, under moles category select its mole on the Chunhua it changes the color of the whole face up to the neck so you can match color of the body with that.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Anyone get Wangyi mod? cant find it anywhere
There are some quality Wang Yi ports that people using in but I can't find them either. Fortunately Cunihinx's one will be out soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes